Hacking Use multple USB port while using USB loader.

flame6753

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flame-ex.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I am currently using USB loader 1.1.

I am un-able to use the USB loader, and my LAN adapter simultanously.

I remember looking at a thread months ago that found a way to use multiple USB ports, while at the same time using the USB loader. But I've been searching for hours now, and am un-able to locate it.

Can someone direct me to that thread? Or else, explain what I need to install in order to use both at the same time?

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
i am fully up to date and can NOT use both ports at once. if i do it either ignores the bottom one or crashes everything.

sys menu 4.1 PAL
cios rev 10 (so not really fully up to date but i have no hassle with this cios..would rev 14 allow me to use both ports?)
bootmii
cios usb2
mplayer cios

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
lostdwarf said:
i am fully up to date and can NOT use both ports at once. if i do it either ignores the bottom one or crashes everything.

sys menu 4.1 PAL
cios rev 10 (so not really fully up to date but i have no hassle with this cios..would rev 14 allow me to use both ports?)
bootmii
cios usb2
mplayer cios

If you're only running rev10 then you're NOT fully up-to-date.

It is the cIOS rev that determines whether the LAN adaptor works or not. You need to be on at least rev12 for the LAN adapter, and indeed any other USB device, to work at the same time as USB Loader.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
AdamBrunt said:
lostdwarf said:

sys menu 4.1 PAL
bootmii
cios usb2
mplayer cios

If you're only running rev10 then you're NOT fully up-to-date. CAN YOU NOT READ? I already stated that.

It is the cIOS rev that determines whether the LAN adaptor works or not. You need to be on at least rev12 for the LAN adapter, and indeed any other USB device, to work at the same time as USB Loader.

Thanks, looks like i'm updating again then...rev 14 here i come

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
top usb port is USB 2

bottom usb port is USB 1

i would say there is no fix for this as i have had a similar topic ignored by everyone for 2 days now on the exact same thing.

they would have helped if they knew how.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
You must be missing something or doing something wrong ....

I have the latest Loader GX and rev14 and am using GX with the LAN adaptor with no problem.

Have you got the adaptor in the correct slot ? The HDD goes in the USB slot closest to the edge of thw Wii and the LAN adaptor goes in the USB slot closest to the middle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up