Hacking USBLoader returns to wii menu when loading from HDD

weepulization

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using a 40 gig HDD via usb cable and i just cloned all my games from my old sd cards to the HD and when i load the cloned games from the HDD through USBLoader GX it returns to the wii menu, but it runs the games i torrented.

what gives??

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I wasn't so bored with the lack of excitement lately, I probably wouldn't respond to your confusing post. First off, USB Loader GX doesn't care whether your games were "torrented" or not. I assume you formatted your old sd cards to WBFS, but how many games could you possibly have? I can't say what gives, since I've never tried cloning an SD card to a USB hard drive before. Since you're a self-admitted pirate, perhaps you could just re-download the games that don't work.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weepulization said:
wow what a response, my situation isnt THAT unheard of, geez...
Sorry, I had a rough day, and didn't mean to come across that way. Seriously though, are you using WBFS Manager to clone the SD games to your USB drive? I haven't read any posts regarding cloning SD to hard drive, so it could be an issue with that. Perhaps you could try using WBFS Manager 3.0.1 to extract the ISO from your SD to your PC, and then add it to your drive. My experience is mostly adding ISOs from my PC using WBFS Manager, and that always works, which sounds like it works for you as well. If you only have the games backed up on your SD, then you may as well re-download them, like everyone does. Sorry again for being an ass
grog.gif

weepulization

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey thanx man, i'll try that and post what happens,

i was basically using a usb cardreader and sd cards that were 8gigs

i got a usb hdd, and cloned the games from the sd's to the hd

and the cloned games wont work and go back to the wii menu, but the games i put on there straight from the computer hard drive works

WiiLee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if using rev 12 and up then u need to plug the harddrive into the second usb slot but in rev 10 you can use any i had the same problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-