Homebrew Uploader Troubles

asc853

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The uploader was working just fine on my Wii, but now for some reason it isn't.
frown.gif
Um, when I go to the uploader it just shows the black background and stuff, but no options to select and the Wii freezes. Halp?

Gobnoblin

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry but I don't understand what the uploader is.... please be more specefic... does an installed channel have problems? what is the channel etc... is it something from the hbc ? an app? please be as specific as possible and I'm sure someone can help you out.... don't be afraid to use the search function as well as many times you can answer your own questions just by using it and doing a little reading... good luck

asc853

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gobnoblin said:
I'm sorry but I don't understand what the uploader is.... please be more specefic... does an installed channel have problems? what is the channel etc... is it something from the hbc ? an app? please be as specific as possible and I'm sure someone can help you out.... don't be afraid to use the search function as well as many times you can answer your own questions just by using it and doing a little reading... good luck

It's an app. WiiGator Backup Launcher. I don't know why I was calling it uploader, I'm retarded.

Gobnoblin

Trophies
XP
Country
okay now we know what app you are having issues with.... now can you please describe your wii setup for us so something like this maybe
| Wii 4.1E | cIOSCORP v3.1 | BootMii v3 Boot2 | Preloader v0.29 | Configurable USB Loader v40 | USB Loader GX v1.0 |

then please explain what state your wii is in currently... does it turn on will it run originals do other apps/channels load work properly... if it is only the one app and is it all the time with everygame? what where the circumstances leading up to this change of behavior? did you try to run a program from a different region ? did you do an update? did you change cios rev?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...