ROM Hack [UpdatePatchHacked] Patchs in CIA for Pokemon NeoXY and RR/SS

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would actually be interested in this seen as how I already got ACNL loading the Gamecube Hourly music with Layered FS. This would render the game only playable in a signature patched mode, right?

It's easy to have custom music with LayeredFS (I did it for my AS HackRom), but not with a PatchUpate.cia.
It's possible, but i need to make some test
I'm near to finish the tutorial

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would actually be interested in this seen as how I already got ACNL loading the Gamecube Hourly music with Layered FS. This would render the game only playable in a signature patched mode, right?
yes, this breaks sig checks. I think if you can use layeredFS, stick with it. I know i be using it if i could.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing about layeredFS is that it isn't being updated. There's been no updates to NTR in months, so it's either 4.x games on O3DS, or N3ds with cubic ninja. No 2DS love

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2DS :rofl2:

Why Nintendo have released this thing...
I know it probably appealed to the younger, or with a low budget, but even owning all the American models, I still enjoy using this. It feels good in the hands, and I have trouble playing smash on my other 3DS's lol.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This tutorial will be just for rebuild a pokemon update.
For now, I don't know how for other game update.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I tested mounting the bcsar file as rom2 and copied over the music. The game crashes at the boot logo, so it looks like music via patch is a no go at the moment. At least for X/Y anyway. :(
I couldn't even get x/y to work with layeredFS, it would crash, even when loading no files. I wonder if this is something affecting both situations

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can, but not now.
I'm writing a tutorial on how to do it, you will can do it yourself easily
Great!
I'll be looking forward to it. :)

I find it much more convenient to have the hacks as CIA updates instead of a main game hack.
The CIA ends up taking much less space while you can keep the original ROM/CIA intact.

Thanks again! Let me know when you finish the tuto :D

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can i use this with Pokemon Rising Ruby because the only file drayano released is the PokemonRisingRubyUncompressed.code.bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto