Hacking Updated to 4.2

kama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost HBC, but my bootMii is still there, although I'm afraid it's not working properly. I'm a little nervous because my NAND backup says that it only works on a different Wii. I tried backing the new NAND up but it stopped by itself shortly after it said it was verifying.

Also, Bannerbomb isn't working for me. I went to the official site, downloaded atkn or whatever the name is, and it only freezes at the SD card menu.

What is it reccommended that I do? I feel like I'm treading on thin ice here.

P.S. As I'm writing this I tried backing up my NAND again, and so far the verification process seems like it's going through fine so far. After that I'm going to test putting it back on the Wii.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: It still says "Dump is for a different Wii"

kama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried a lot of them so far. Nothing as of yet, but right now I'm not going to mess with anything until I get the NAND working.

It still says "Dump is for a different Wii"

kama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure. All I really know at this point is that it was from the same pack that got me the HBC that is now gone. So it probably is an old NAND.

FiveseveN

Trophies
XP
Country
kama said:
Yes, I am using the new SD card menu

When you get that message saying your nand is from a different wii you have to use a program to fix it. You have to do this with all nand back-ups. Search for BootMii Nand back up fix. It will fix your file then you will be able to restore your nand. Simple. I'll see if I can get you a link.

FiveseveN

Trophies
XP
Country
kama said:
FiveseveN said:
kama said:
Yes, I am using the new SD card menu

When you get that message saying your nand is from a different wii you have to use a program to fix it. You have to do this with all nand back-ups. Search for BootMii Nand back up fix. It will fix your file then you will be able to restore your nand. Simple. I'll see if I can get you a link.

That woulde be great, thank you.

I am also looking, but so far I haven't found one yet

I added the link.

Posts merged

QUOTE(kama @ Dec 28 2009, 10:58 AM) QUOTE(FiveseveN @ Dec 28 2009, 04:54 PM)
Here is the link. Should solve your problem. It fixed my issue.

[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=176877]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=176877[/url]

Thank you very much. I will try it as soon as I can

I think the rapidshare link is down, but I did a google search and found it. Just took a bit of fishing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!