XP
Country
Canada
So my memory failed me I only have 4 6.60 plugins
Audio boost for 6.2x to 6.6x
Bright3_v002
Custom_Firmware_Extender_6.xx
Satelite_game_v7

both CFE and Satelite game do the same thing VSH menu in game so you can enable usb mode in game so you can use remotejoy and among other things, it's very useful for a broken hold switch mine was so I used this to suspend my games

i'll zip them up and upload them if anyone wants them

apoptygma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do you want C(Fix3)? and yes install OFW unless Xenon Hacks knows of a better way.
you can just make psx eboots with icedtea, unless you want to decrypt your eboots so you can use them. I decrypted psn psx titles to obtain good copies of the Spyro games couldn't find copies of 1 and 2 with good audio
I'd prefer to use my existing, encrypted PSN EBOOTS, unless there's an easy way to decrypt them and use them on C2 I'd need to roll back to C(fix3).

apoptygma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That seems to assume a clean PSP with OFW below 6.60, my concern is that I've already got a running C2 install now and have used the cIPL patcher as well.

ummm i'm actually unsure if you can just install OFW and cIPL is gone I can't remember it's been so long since I messed with a PSP

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so the problem is - psnpkgdecryptor-extractor and http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11482 is they both extract ISO files from a PSN store EBOOT. I just want to play the EBOOT, is that possible? I'm sure I'd done it in the past.

PSN PKG Decryptor actually can generate the eboot.pbp and keys.bin file from the PKG that gets downloaded through Sony Media GO.

The filetrip page is a psp homebrew that will decrypt psx games for you so you can play them on any psp with any account

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e