Unbrick trinket m0

k28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is there a way to unbrick a trinket m0? i dont know if i disconnected while in flashing process, disconnected because it was stormy outside(monitor would lose connection every few seconds), or "double flashed"? the trinket. it was working and i copied over part 1 and 2 onto switchboot drive again instead of latest samd update file.

it is not recognized by the pc anymore properly. i get it in bootloader mode with pressing 2x the reset button, or by holding volume + until steady blinking withe light. when i then connect the switch to the pc i get the message unrecognized device.

ofw: the switch is stuck at second joycon logo unless i get the switch in bootloader mode and connect to the pc.
vol+ and power: the samd preloader also boots but menus dont open and it cant recognize the sd card.....

thx!

edit:

the SD Crad Connector was damaged eventhough it looked perfectly fine. replaced it and now ofw and prebootloadewr, hekate cfw does work properly. i still cant update the trinket. i dont think updating the trinket will be necessary in the future but still. any ideas?

Last edited by k28,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to unbrick a trinket m0? i dont know if i disconnected while in flashing process, disconnected because it was stormy outside(monitor would lose connection every few seconds), or "double flashed"? the trinket. it was working and i copied over part 1 and 2 onto switchboot drive again instead of latest samd update file.

it is not recognized by the pc anymore properly. i get it in bootloader mode with pressing 2x the reset button, or by holding volume + until steady blinking withe light. when i then connect the switch to the pc i get the message unrecognized device.

ofw: the switch is stuck at second joycon logo unless i get the switch in bootloader mode and connect to the pc.
vol+ and power: the samd preloader also boots but menus dont open and it cant recognize the sd card.....

thx!

edit:

the SD Crad Connector was damaged eventhough it looked perfectly fine. replaced it and now ofw and prebootloadewr, hekate cfw does work properly. i still cant update the trinket. i dont think updating the trinket will be necessary in the future but still. any ideas?

Is your Trinket currently able to push a payload? You should be able to update it with only power and usb wires connected. It’s only 4 wires so there’s not too much that can go wrong here. I had similar issues and it ended up being

a) D+ and D- wires were too long…shortened them and resoldered.
b) my USB cable was not perfect. It worked for other things, but not my trinket. replace your USB with a good quality cable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh