Hacking UBS Loader Won't Install Retail Games

bantheradio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running FW 4.0 with the USB Loader v1.1 with video fixes but my retail games will not install. The installation usually hangs on somewhere between 0.18% and 0.21%. Strangely, the games installed just fine on the previous incarnation of the USB loader. Anyone else having this issue?

bantheradio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upon hitting eject, the install speeds up without the game being in the drive. When install "completes", no game is listed in the games window.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could always use waninkoko's wifi backup too to rip an iso through firefox, then try the wbfs tool to put it on your drive if all else fails...

bantheradio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually considered doing that. However, the time it would take to do such a process seems a bit tedious and unnecessary. The strange things of the matter is that I only ran into this issue when updating the USB Loader to 1.1.

bantheradio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Update: It seems to work whenever it feels like it. I just successfully installed SSBB after it had failed three times before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol