Marax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

Im trying to get Widescreen on my New 3DS XL systems but only if i launch a game its widescreen not the Twilight Menu as on my N2DS XL. On both of my N3DS XL.
Ive did it the exact same way as on the N2DS XL, Used TWPatch to get the TwlBg.xci renamed it to Widescreen.xci and copied it over into the TwlBg folder. And of course i activated loading external firms in Luma config. I dont know what im doing wrong. on my N2DS XL Cardidges launches with Widescreen too but not on the N3DS XL models. Hope someone can help me

3DS.jpg

Marax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But on the N2DS XL the Widescreen is working. Only on both N3DS XL models its not working in the Menu and with Cardridgedes i want to fix that.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But on the N2DS XL the Widescreen is working. Only on both N3DS XL models its not working in the Menu and with Cardridgedes i want to fix that.
The results on N3DS XL are intended. It's the N2DS XL having issues.
TWiLight Menu++ itself is not supposed to be running in widescreen. Only the games should be running in widescreen.

Reactions: Marax

Marax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay i understand :) On a friend of mines N3DS XL the Menu is Widescreen too and Gamecards so i thought my N3DS XLs are having problems :)

Thank you so much for your hard work! Love my DSI and 3DS systems

Reactions: RocketRobz

Marax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay i dont understand what im doing wrong. I reformatted the N2DS XL now Twilight Menu is 4:3. I got a new 64GB MicroSD Card for my N3DS XL. Formatted it with GM9 and copied all stuff over. I did the TWPatch again because i wanted the GPU scaling not a filter and now it has the same problem as the N2DS had before. EDIT: My 2DS has the same problem and he got a freshly formatted MicroSD Card

5.jpg6.jpg

I recompiled the TwBg on the both now it is working on the N3DS XL again but not on the 2DS... IDK whats wrong

Last edited by Marax,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi: