[Tutorial] - Play SSB, MK8 and other games All Unlocked on sysnand without CFW or AOCPtcher

Discussion in 'Wii U - Tutorials' started by raphamotta, Mar 11, 2017.

1. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    This tutorial is for eShop/WUPInstaller titles. It wasn't written to work with Loadiine. Loadiine already had a version that allowed non-legit DLC

2. Zukkk81

Zukkk81 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2017
    Thanks! Are you saying I can't download the free dlc because I'm loading the game with loadiine?

3. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Loadiine doesn't allow for any online functionality, so you can't download anything within a game that you launched with Loadiine.

Zukkk81 likes this.
  4. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    Isn't Xenoblade DLC just extra data packs to help with load times if you're using the disk version?

Yeah, it is you been dumb. Loadiine does not allow any type of online of Eshop interactions with any game.

5. trunske

trunske GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2016
    That it's true, but it appear like a DLC Optional, so it's considered as DLC, maybe in the JAPAN Version, you can Swap the ticket of that Free DLC with the real DLC of Alexa, and more characters

6. Zukkk81

Zukkk81 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2017
    Thank you for your reply!!

7. henn64

henn64 Hey Dood

Dec 26, 2012
    Canada
    Behind You >:)
    Just to clarify, does the legit ticket have to be from the same game as the DLC you want?

ex. Any MK8 DLC ticket (through the eshop code from the bundle) for SSB4 DLC

8. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Yes, it has to be a DLC ticket from the same game. The console only gathers the tickets for the current DLC title, so a ticket from another game would be ignored, even if it were pasted into the same ticket bucket file as your fake ticket.

9. marc_max

marc_max GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 19, 2008
    I remember reading somewhere that you could also delete the tickets instead of swapping them.

What can be the consequences? I mean... is it completely safe? I don't know how the Wii U OS access and maps tickets, and I'm not sure if deleting one of them may screw up anything else.
    I guess you couldn't do it by just hex editing because the ticket file size will change and the console will probably not recognize the ticket file, but correct me if I'm wrong.

10. trunske

trunske GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2016
    You have to be in the correct folder.
    If you delete a file tiket from this folder "storage_slc/rights/ticket/apps/xxxx/xxx.tik" the only thing can happen its you lost your DLC, and you have to Pay for that on the eShop Again to Download, but the Wii U OS wont broke. It will say when you start the Game "You have a problem with your content, Go to Storage and delete it"

If you are in another one folder... then maybe the problem could get more serious.

HugaTheFox likes this.
  11. Rehv

Rehv Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2013
    Brazil
    What, pay for that on the eshop again? I don't think so .-.

12. HugaTheFox

HugaTheFox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 11, 2017
    United States
    Las Vegas
    If you delete you eShop ticket, I think you may have to purchase again. Unless you relink the NNID

13. Rehv

Rehv Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2013
    Brazil
    It's probably just my sleep deprivation making me dumb. I forgot this is nintendo we're talking about, I thought you could just redownload the game since it's the same wiiu and the same nnid... W/E, thanks for correcting.

14. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Regarding deleted tickets, as long as the purchase was made by a NNID that's still valid and linked to an ID on the console, entering the eShop will replace the missing ticket. So yes, you can redownload titles that you've purchased, even if you delete the ticket.

Madridi likes this.
  15. wolf-snake

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    FYIif you did this with Zelda. My Wii U just downloaded new dlc into my console, can't test if it Works since i need to update the game first

16. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    It works with all games. You will obviously need the latest dlc pack (however you get it). The fake ticket only unlocks all dlc with its flags, and swap is so that it sees your ticket first regardless of content, and thus work without a cfw

17. wolf-snake

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    Well the thing is i only did it once way before DLC pack 1 was released, and now that DLC 1 was released my Wii U by itself downloaded DLC pack one and install it as if i bought it legit, didn't even needed to swap tickets since it download the legit ticket from the Eshop

PacPera likes this.
  18. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    I *believe* it downloads all dlc anyway (depends on how each game handles dlc, not a constant thing). It's the ticket what chooses which is unlocked and what's not.

So, since both tickets exist on your system, where real ticket comes before fake:
    Real ticket: Made the dlc download
    Fake ticket: unlocked all dlc

.. at least that's how I think it goes :)

19. wolf-snake

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    Well the point is if this worked with DLC pack 1 then it will work with DLC pack 2 once its released.

20. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    Assuming your description wasn't missing anything significant, then I don't see why not :)

.. Though there is always a chance of this being a hiccup in Nintendo servers, which I doubt. I can't see how that would affect anything (No idea why I'm bringing it up actually lol)

Edit: Having just tried it myself, I can confirm that it does indeed download and install the dlc when launching the game :)

Last edited by Madridi, Jul 1, 2017