ROM Hack [Tutorial] How to Decrypt, Extract & Rebuild a CIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is an .app.out file you must have from this process, that is the one you must use, besides that, in the next step, which is the unique id of the file, you must put the big number in the xorpad files, the one before the first dot (.)

I didn't get an app.out file :|
I just got a bunch of XORPads.

It says that the .out file is generated after doing the pad process, and I haven't done that because I don't know what the file it wants me to put the name of is

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't get an app.out file :|
I just got a bunch of XORPads.

It says that the .out file is generated after doing the pad process, and I haven't done that because I don't know what the file it wants me to put the name of is
The .app file, theres a step where you have to drag the .app file to get the .app.out

I think it was to get the NCCH file...

LucaSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The .app file, theres a step where you have to drag the .app file to get the .app.out

I think it was to get the NCCH file...

Are you joking with me??? I am so confused.
I did it!!! So you are supposed to put the name and when it asks for the extension you DONT put a period before it. Moving on.

----

Alright I am so close now, I got to the last step BUT there's no RomFS or exe folders, so I just have some bin files. What gives.

----

Edit again, I see you have to type fs to extract them, left out of the guide, but when I do so it says my romfs is corrupt... this is so difficult

Last edited by LucaSmash,

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you joking with me??? I am so confused.
I did it!!! So you are supposed to put the name and when it asks for the extension you DONT put a period before it. Moving on.

----

Alright I am so close now, I got to the last step BUT there's no RomFS or exe folders, so I just have some bin files. What gives.

You really should look at the images in the tutorial.. that was exactly in the examples images

Alefercor02

Trophies
XP
Country
I have my randomized rom Pokemon Sapphire Alfa, for that I followed this tutorial: http: //www.pokemontrash.com/jeux-pokemon/decrypter-compiler-rom-3ds.php#sommaire
And when I open the game I get an error and if I go again to put me in touch with the service or something like that, and not let me open the game.
PS: I have downloaded the latest update for Pokemon Sapphire Alfa 1.2
.CIA've Had to play.
Please someone help me ;( ;(
Sorry for my English
2gts27l.jpg

epicmartin7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I don't know who to go to in regards to the newly released Smash Update. I tried contacting ShinyQuagsire23, but he seems busy. I also tried making my own thread, but it got buried underneath all the other threads in this forum. Recently, ver. 1.1.0 of Smash 3DS/Wii U was released. RandomTBush decrypted the Wii U version of the game and didn't find anything in terms of future content. The 3DS version has yet to be decrypted. The last time the 3ds version was decrypted, ShinyQuagsire23 found sound files for Ryu and Roy before they were ever revealed. I don't really have the tools or knowledge necessary to decrypt those files nor do I have a hacked 3DS. Me and the other members of the SmashBoards Leaks Group would really appreciate if someone would be able to dump and maybe look through those files provided they have the time necessary to do so.

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
im on the Part 3 : Decrypt the app and get your NCCH Xorpads

what should i enter on: 1,2,3?

1. enter the file name (without extension):
2. Now, enter the extension:
3. Enter the name of the Xorpad (without .xorpad):

cuz sd padgen generated these files:

title.00040000.00119d00.content.00000000.app.xorpad
title.00040000.00119d00.content.00000000.tmd.xorpad
title.00040000.00119d00.content.00000001.app.xorpad
title.00040000.00119d00.content.cmd.00000001.cmd.xorpad
title.00040000.00119d00.data.00000001.sav.xorpad

thanks...

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1. The name of your app file
2. .app
3. The name of his xorpad.

As is said...

So for your is something link
1. 00000000
2. app
3. title.00040000.00119d00.content.00000000.app

Reactions: noctis90210

AlphaBagel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help, can someone get the romfs from this cia file, because I don't have a 3ds. I'm just a modeller and the files in the end result are supposed to be name either these .mod, .tex or the numbers from this photo below. PM me if you can help
jluaK8X.png

Last edited by AlphaBagel,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing