Homebrew [Tutorial] Downgrading from 11.2 with fasthax

TheMynx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
try using @zoogie 's modified safehax with fasthax

P.S : if it doesn't work when using soundhax as a homebrew entrypoint you may want to try using another one

Edit : also make sure you have a cartridge inserted otherwise safehax won't work

Attachments

• safehax.zip
    118.5 KB · Views: 644
Last edited by TheMynx,

unseennote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any Cartridge will work? Also how safe is this, sorry, I'm a noob. While I could afford another 3DS, I'd rather not brick this one.

unseennote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, got it all set up for fasthax, now to play the waiting game, didn't realize I didn't have a torrent client installed, I'm a dummy. xD

Gekkouga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there a way to downgrade to 9.2 from 11.2? I know A9lh is superior to it in any way but the 3DS is fairly new and has an insurance which wouldn't count after installing A9lh.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there a way to downgrade to 9.2 from 11.2? I know A9lh is superior to it in any way but the 3DS is fairly new and has an insurance which wouldn't count after installing A9lh.
You can, but honestly you're just better off installing A9LH. It's about as much time and effort now than downgrading to 9.2.

And, strictly speaking, warranty is void the moment you run any unauthorised code, A9LH or not.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Any Cartridge will work? Also how safe is this, sorry, I'm a noob. While I could afford another 3DS, I'd rather not brick this one.
The only thing that wouldn't work for me is an original R4 and Gateway. Everything else: regular 3ds and DS carts, out of region 3ds carts, blocked and unblocked ds flashcards, sky3ds, all worked.

Last edited by zoogie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!