War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I'm at my friend's house in Las Vegas. Forgot to bring my laptop charger. My laptop has 34 mins of battery life. My mom sent me my charger, but it won't get here until Tuesday.

See you on Tuesday.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why did this remind me of the story about mthrnite being stuck in the belly of an alligator with only his netbook for company?
huh.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Rockstar said:
Kay...
Cant you use your friends computer till Tuesday?
QUOTE(BeatriceTheGolden @ Mar 27 2010, 10:48 AM) What about dem internet cah fays y'all gots around dem parts?
Guys, think about that for a sec. War is in Vegas... and you want him to use his friend's internet or go to an internet cafe? I repeat: Vegas. Let that sink in for a moment. See what I'm getting at? When you're in Vegas, the last thing you want to do is spend time online.
tongue.gif

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Ace Gunman said:
Guys, think about that for a sec. War is in Vegas... and you want him to use his friend's internet or go to an internet cafe? I repeat: Vegas. Let that sink in for a moment. See what I'm getting at? When you're in Vegas, the last thing you want to do is spend time online.
tongue.gif
War is also a complete loser who's in Vegas to play video games with one of his best friends, not drink (lol underage) and fuck.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
BeatriceTheGolden said:
Ace Gunman said:
tongue.gif
War is also a complete loser who's in Vegas to play video games with one of his best friends, not drink (lol underage) and fuck.
Even if one isn't into the risque aspects of Vegas, there's still plenty to do.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ace Gunman said:
Rockstar said:
Kay...
Cant you use your friends computer till Tuesday?
QUOTE(BeatriceTheGolden @ Mar 27 2010, 10:48 AM) What about dem internet cah fays y'all gots around dem parts?
tongue.gif
Ahahahahahaha...

I don't get it.
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: and idk what I want to do besides bug @SylverReZ :P