Trouble with getting Wiiware DLC Wads to work

radioactiveSue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this question here, but I'm going to ask it anyways.

I've been having trouble with getting phoenix wright dlc to work on vwii. i've heard that opening the wii shop channel and accepting it's terms of service is supposed to fix it, but when i open the wii shop channel all i get is this blank screen for a min or two:

IMG_20220604_165923_717[1].jpg

And then i get this error code:

IMG_20220604_170212_673~2[1].jpg

I have used vwii decaffienator a few weeks ago before I started noticing this issue. The dlc used to work before I ran vWii Decaffienator, so I'm not sure if using vwii decaffienator deleted my console's memory of accepting the wii shop's terms of service.

Is there any way i can get access and accept the wii shop terms of service without being able to connect? Or is there a way I can get wiiware dlc to work without it?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you use ustealth, you need to use the fat library from its thread instead of the normal cios one. it's only like four or so lines of changes iirc, but ustealth will not work with any wads afaik, without that change.

radioactiveSue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you use ustealth, you need to use the fat library from its thread instead of the normal cios one. it's only like four or so lines of changes iirc, but ustealth will not work with any wads afaik, without that change.
I am not using ustealth, i am just using wii mod lite. Will using ustealth get phoenix wright dlc (that is installed to wiiflow emunand on the sd card) to work? Right now I am mainly trying to get phoenix wright dlc to work on realnand so i can dump it to emunand, but I will gladly skip that part to just have the emunand copy work.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally found out I had to connect my vWii to the wiishop to enable my vWii DLC, maybe a month before it shut down, it was driving me mad not being able to get the Mega Man 9 and 10 DLC working despite the wads supposedly installing properly. But bam as soon as I connected, all vWii DLC wads worked without issue. Without being able to connect to it, I'm not sure if there is a way to trick your system to enable such DLC from actually working on you vWii (or a regular Wii for that matter should be the same deal).

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog: