Hacking Transferring Loadiine game over FTP

Chris_Highwind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently I decided to download Twilight Princess HD for Loadiine to play before my disc copy arrives. However, due to lacking a PC, I'm forced to resorting to FTP to transfer games to my Wii U SD Card. And while using FTP, the transfer suddenly stopped at 94%, yet the game shows on Loadiine and is bootable. I'm scared to play it in case I get errors or missing graphics mid-game, but when I try to figure out what's missing, some folders are so large that trying to interact with them causes my Wii U to freeze up trying to interact with them. Is there anything I can do to check if the game is missing files and an easy way to transfer the missing files from an Android phone?

Last edited by Chris_Highwind,

Chris_Highwind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, after some tinkering, I've found only one folder that causes the server to freeze when attempting to interact with it: The Objects folder. I can't do anything with it, as attempting to copy/move files to or outright delete it results in a transfer that never happens, and trying to cancel it doesn't register with FTPiiU. My Wiimote is dead and I don't have any batteries, so I can't use vWii homebrew to get rid of it, and I don't see any file explorers for the Wii U kernel exploit.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, after some tinkering, I've found only one folder that causes the server to freeze when attempting to interact with it: The Objects folder. I can't do anything with it, as attempting to copy/move files to or outright delete it results in a transfer that never happens, and trying to cancel it doesn't register with FTPiiU. My Wiimote is dead and I don't have any batteries, so I can't use vWii homebrew to get rid of it, and I don't see any file explorers for the Wii U kernel exploit.
Try using the ftp program on the vWii side and see if you have the same result

Chris_Highwind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using the ftp program on the vWii side and see if you have the same result

My Wiimote is dead and I don't have any batteries, so I can't use vWii homebrew to get rid of it,

Either way, I'm able to boot up and run Twilight Princess just fine, even getting up to.the point where I go after Talo chasing the monkey, albeit the area looks a bit empty, so either I'm missing ground decorations, or the Object folder is intact, just too full of files for the server to display in a timely manner.

EDIT: I did find that the Stages folder was missing files, and added in the missing files as well, I just wanted to make.sure.the.Object folder is intact, but can't atm.

Last edited by Chris_Highwind,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.