Gaming Transferring Ash's Greninja

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

I would like to transfer Ash's Greninja from demo to original copy of Moon. I got physical copy of Moon and 2 New 3DSs. On my small one, I have completed demo version, BUT my original account with Pokebank is on N3DS XL. What should I do about it?

Both consoles are hacked and since Nintendo is banning players for using 3rd party tools, I would like to avoid using some apps if I could easily get banned.

So is there any way, except transferring system from XL to small one, to transfer save file?

Should I just complete demo again on XL? Even if I don't like to do it again...

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Put your phisical copy onto the 3ds that has the demo completed and talk to kukui on the pokemon center.
You should be able to transfer the Ash's Greninja that way

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Also, to not start new thread again. I have some problem with PHbank, hacked pokebank on both of my 3dss, but i'm getting same kind of error on both consoles. it says something like 020001b0 Can't start the viewer.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Also, to not start new thread again. I have some problem with PHbank, hacked pokebank on both of my 3dss, but i'm getting same kind of error on both consoles. it says something like 020001b0 Can't start the viewer.
Try to re-install all the resources and the .cia (but be sure not to override your cuerrent bank.bin with the new one, since the new one will be empty)
If that doesn't work you can always try to use PKSM

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have reinstalled it. same thing. It could be because of 11.2 update. Any thing what should I do about it? Change payloads name or anything?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have reinstalled it. same thing. It could be because of 11.2 update. Any thing what should I do about it? Change payloads name or anything?
The 11.2 update doesn't seem to be the problem.
It's weird because the error that gives you ("Can't start the viewer") most likely refers that there's some resources that the app cannot find
EDIT: Try what they say here: https://github.com/gocario/PHBank/issues/30

Last edited by AxlSt00pid,

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah, problem was that I didn't copied PK, folder from ZIP file to SD. I don't remember that I ever did that before, but app worked great tho... Anyway, solved again, thanks.

Reactions: AxlSt00pid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)