Hacking Trails/Kiseki modding

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to that I'm trying to get the 60fps cheat working but even toggling it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I just updated my PPSSPP as well.

EDIT: Needed to reset PPSSPP. This fps cheat with the HD texture pack is pretty great.

Last edited by supermist,

atlans89

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I got Ao worked out fine so far, but got some trouble with Zero as it had no sound. Is it because my copy is Chinese?

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm if the evo voice mod works with the new psp translation?

I'm leaning towards playing the PSP version + HD Texture mods + 60 fps cheat over the PC version at the moment.

ton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Zero and Ao psp full HD textures projects are no more a thing? I think I understand why, if that's the case. Just want to confirm

nevuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I managed to alter the Zero no Kiseki texthooker (just google it and look at the git) to the point where it is able to texthook off the version of Ao no Kiseki for PC with the japanese PSP script inserted. I'll share it if there's any interest.

Unfortunately, the evo voice mod won't work with it and I'm unsure of how much work it would be to get it to work when I'm pretty sure there's not a ton of interest in that aside from myself (and I have no idea where to even get started with building the voice scripts files, as the current ones seem preset up to only work with the CN versions of Ao in regards to PC files)

uyjulian

Homebrewer
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
So I managed to alter the Zero no Kiseki texthooker (just google it and look at the git) to the point where it is able to texthook off the version of Ao no Kiseki for PC with the japanese PSP script inserted. I'll share it if there's any interest.

Unfortunately, the evo voice mod won't work with it and I'm unsure of how much work it would be to get it to work when I'm pretty sure there's not a ton of interest in that aside from myself (and I have no idea where to even get started with building the voice scripts files, as the current ones seem preset up to only work with the CN versions of Ao in regards to PC files)
https://github.com/ZhenjianYang/EDDecompiler

nevuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I've done this step. It's the next step that I have no idea where to start with - compiling a voice script from the files. No matter whether I try jp.ao or cn.ao, it fails and generates an error message telling me there's no text in any file like : c0000, 3472,168,00006: No text in this line」
c0000, 3472,168,00006: No text in this line」。
c0100, 2258,38,00012: No text in this line」。
c0100, 2585,52,00009: No text in this line」。
c0100, 2617,54,00009: No text in this line」。
.(and so on for every file)

This is probably because the whole PSP into PC script works off some weird logic, but I'm not sure if I'm up to it if I'll need to rewrite a lot of a python program (I don't currently know python, only java and lua).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper