Touchscreen issues in sysnand and emmc

cirelachlan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a weird issue where my touchscreen works in hekate but doesn't work in sysnand or emmc. I can't find any info on a way to diagnose this. Any suggestions?

I feel like it has to be a software issue because it works in hekate. My game card reader works and that daughter board has never been removed.

Reactions: falaschi

falaschi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'm having a weird issue where my touchscreen works in hekate but doesn't work in sysnand or emmc. I can't find any info on a way to diagnose this. Any suggestions?

I feel like it has to be a software issue because it works in hekate. My game card reader works and that daughter board has never been removed.
UP. I have the SAME exact problem. Who Can help us? Or, did you solve it?

david watters

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use your joycons to get the the test touchscreen option in settings. drag around on the touchscreen to see if you get any input at all.

i have seen a few times that on small parts of the touchscreen work and needs a new gamecart slot (v1,v2)

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
use your joycons to get the the test touchscreen option in settings. drag around on the touchscreen to see if you get any input at all.

i have seen a few times that on small parts of the touchscreen work and needs a new gamecart slot (v1,v2)
if cartridge module or touch digitizer replaced and touch stop working/ghost touch, use Hekate touch screen calibration option and check again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: