Too many bugs in Destiny 2?

WyomingWeather

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The recent server downtime combined with what seems to be increasing error codes and issues in D2 aren't painting a good picture of how the game runs behind the scenes. I've been playing since D1's beta so I've been around for some crazy stuff but sometimes it seems Bungie is falling behind on bug fixes and the code is getting more and more spagettified. Not great considering Lightfall comes out next month and there will likely be an influx of players. What's your opinion on it? How long do you think it'll be before the servers are finally able to handle everyone playing Lightfall (I say 3 days before it's stable)?

WyomingWeather

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are still playing that game (/series)? 🤯
Lol, quite a few. Over a million if I remember right. It's actually in one of it's best times right now with it's new expansion coming and the end of the saga in another year. Technical problems aside it's pretty fun but I'm a bit biased.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...