Hacking Tinfoil not installing

Liquidfire01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy, couldn't begin to tell you what or how any of this work's, ive been ridding on the backs of youtube videos and forms but ive hit a wall and im lost. Im on version 17.0.1. i looked it up and apparently its ok and will still run atmosphere while updated soooo im trying to install tinfoil so i can dump games that i own but cant download because of emunannd not being able to connect to the eshop and not knowing how to transfer from sysnannd to emunand and have it work stills o i can dump. really all around lost here if anyone can help I will love you unconditionally thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Also if i tagged this wrong sorry new here and just really need some help

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firstly, you shouldn't be connecting to Nintendo eShop while on CFW as I'm sure you're aware you'll get banned doing that. Secondly, web search Atmosphere HATS which will have latest files for sigpatches and allow you to install tinfoil. Though a bunch here will suggest you use DBI to install your game carts... much better, they will tell you it is.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Firstly, you shouldn't be connecting to Nintendo eShop while on CFW as I'm sure you're aware you'll get banned doing that. Secondly, web search Atmosphere HATS which will have latest files for sigpatches and allow you to install tinfoil. Though a bunch here will suggest you use DBI to install your game carts... much better, they will tell you it is.
No, don't use HATS. Better to learn how to do it properly.

DBI works better than Tinfoil on everything, except it doesn't have "shops" support.
So what you might need to do if you wanna get Tinfoil running is to do the Konami Code so you can install dumps etc.

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, don't use HATS. Better to learn how to do it properly.

DBI works better than Tinfoil on everything, except it doesn't have "shops" support.
So what you might need to do if you wanna get Tinfoil running is to do the Konami Code so you can install dumps etc.
Is that what eShop OP was implying?

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In addition to the others mentioning sigpatches, be sure you're using the correct bin file. I won't say which one but I will say its not the one with an H. Had this issue myself a while ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch