Hacking Homebrew Tinfoil getting corrupted after updating to 15.0.0

charlos3004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hello, so after I updated Atmosphere to its latest version and used All-In-One-Updater to get the latest firmware, I tried using the Tinfoil Self-Installer to get Tinfoil again, because I deleted it. However it gets corrupted. I already tried changing the SD card to a new one, having both SD Cards on FAT32, updating to the latest sigpatches (which I don't know if exist yet for 15.0.0), and deleting everything in the SD card except the Nintendo folder, and installing everything again. Has this happened to someone else? Is there a fix?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, so after I updated Atmosphere to its latest version and used All-In-One-Updater to get the latest firmware, I tried using the Tinfoil Self-Installer to get Tinfoil again, because I deleted it. However it gets corrupted. I already tried changing the SD card to a new one, having both SD Cards on FAT32, updating to the latest sigpatches (which I don't know if exist yet for 15.0.0), and deleting everything in the SD card except the Nintendo folder, and installing everything again. Has this happened to someone else? Is there a fix?

https://tinfoil.io/Download#download

-naughty-

Last edited by linuxares,

-elfenlied-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Same

charlos3004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Ok, it worked, now I'm not getting the corrupted data message, however, when opened, Tinfoil stays in black screen, however I can still go back to the home menu. Any solution?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ok, it worked, now I'm not getting the corrupted data message, however, when opened, Tinfoil stays in black screen, however I can still go back to the home menu. Any solution?
Delete the Tinfoil folder and reinstall it with the .nro file from tinfoil 15?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Shit man. My bad. :-(

How many hail Satans do I have to do this time? I’ll get right on it.
666 of course.... Now you need to a double.. jeez!

We're in discussion about the other said site at coomer, but no clear answers yet. I know people ask about the patches. Sadly that site you linked are very piracy prone and well... we don't want to be at Nintendo's bad side more than we probably already are.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
666 of course.... Now you need to a double.. jeez!

We're in discussion about the other said site at coomer, but no clear answers yet. I know people ask about the patches. Sadly that site you linked are very piracy prone and well... we don't want to be at Nintendo's bad side more than we probably already are.

Totally get it man. I already went and redacted the other known places where I was naughty. Will double check to make sure there aren’t more.

e: all clean

1. Hail satan
2. Hail satan
3….

chronica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I got this issues too last night but i do change sigpatches and it now works as before. But lemme ask, does changing custom themes affect these errors?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4