Tinfoil Error: Your system clock appears to be incorrect.

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Anyone have a fix on this?

Your system clock appears to be incorrect. All network SSL connections will fail. Please fix your system date time

Already tried some stuff on google like quickntp but it didn't work. I'm not sure how to use it tbh. I also did manual setting of time in the switch setting and also in hekate but it also didn't work.
It's not that big of a deal because I don't use tinfoil shops but it's bothering me. Maybe you guys have a quick solution? Thanks in advance.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a fix on this?

Your system clock appears to be incorrect. All network SSL connections will fail. Please fix your system date time

Already tried some stuff on google like quickntp but it didn't work. I'm not sure how to use it tbh. I also did manual setting of time in the switch setting and also in hekate but it also didn't work.
It's not that big of a deal because I don't use tinfoil shops but it's bothering me. Maybe you guys have a quick solution? Thanks in advance.

Use this to fix your time

https://github.com/Cytraen/switchtime

Showr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reinstalled tinfoil last version clean install, cleared cache booting recovery mode, used switchtime tool to set time and date, used another wifi and still giving error :(

Showr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone? nothing works here.. quickntp, switchtime.nro, clean tinfoil install, all not working with SSL error :(

maxmaxoneteu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah many times

I had same problem today, it probably occured because I have downloaded time-nx from appstore before even connecting to internet and this thing probably destroyed tinfoil, but it has been fixed after many attempts of restarting, reinstalling tinfoil, changing timezones,date and time also installing quick-ntp, finally it showed me an error but then tinfoil 17.0.0 package update popped out of nowhere and everything started to work again, weird.

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Anyone? nothing works here.. quickntp, switchtime.nro, clean tinfoil install, all not working with SSL error :(
please update here if you ever manage to fix it. For mine, I just stop bothering with it since I don't use tinfoil shops anyway. I also tried quickntp and switchtime and it didn't work.

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

Sourenics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Same problem. Tried switch-time, quickntp and changing from hekate, but tinfoil still shows error message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol