Thx From The Bottom Of My Heart GBATEMP

jericho82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Firstly I Want To Thank You Properly To This Site And All Of 3DS Senior Hacker And Modder, Without You Guys Im Not Found What I Search For A Long Time, Even I Was A Noob With No Skills On Hacker (Except Ps2 Codes) And With This Forum Now My 3Ds Has Been Able To Boot On Multi CFW And Mostly That Makes Me Very Happy Is Now My 3Ds Able To Cheat From NTR CFW Plugin, Spider Ar3DS And Gateshark Codes (Of Course With Gateway Red Card), So I Want To Thank You Properly To This Site And All Of Senior, Modder, And Hacker In This Site.. Once Again Thank You So Much, And Nice To Know You Guys

Best Regards And Long Live For GBATEMP Always

D

Deleted User

GBAtemp is great once the hacking scenes have matured a little. I remember when the 3DS scene was full of whiners waiting for exploits and stuff, bit like the Wii U section now. But once things settle down its really awesome. I'm particularly thankful for the Wii hacking section as well as the guides for modding vWii.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thankful too, it's nice to browse this site especially learning new things and just being in the know. Friendly tip: Not every word has to be capitalized. Only ones that begin sentences and proper nouns such as names like Aaron or Eric.

Reactions: CrispyYoshi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted +1