Thoughts On This Fake PlayStation Portal Handheld

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. Apparently has problems running PSX Games. So not that good of a Device. Especially when there are better Devices out there that can run up to PS2, Switch and 3DS to a point. Plus, only 2GB Memory? So like my GPD XD (first Gen with 64GB Storage, yet 2GB Memory when in reality, only about 1GB usable).

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Not really. Apparently has problems running PSX Games. So not that good of a Device. Especially when there are better Devices out there that can run up to PS2, Switch and 3DS to a point. Plus, only 2GB Memory? So like my GPD XD (first Gen with 64GB Storage, yet 2GB Memory when in reality, only about 1GB usable).
yeah watching the video i see its just using an old OS i have on a mp5 player that looks like a psp from 2011

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guess you can call it the ShitStation, cause it can't run PSX games. :rofl2:

Last edited by SylverReZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof