Gaming Thoughts on the New Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire Remakes

NVash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All these new features and still we cant see Pokemon battle? I want to see Pikachu run up to another Pokemon and backhand it for a Double Slap! I want to see Snorlax jump up in the air, crush a Pokemon and then roll over for a Slam attack, and above all I am beyond sick of these mechanized Pokemon sounds. Why cant we have real Pokemon voices? All they do is say their names! Ive been wanting this for years and still nothing.

That window on the bottom looks like itll get real annoying real fast. IMHO that was unneeded.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
All these new features and still we cant see Pokemon battle? I want to see Pikachu run up to another Pokemon and backhand it for a Double Slap! I want to see Snorlax jump up in the air, crush a Pokemon and then roll over for a Slam attack, and above all I am beyond sick of these mechanized Pokemon sounds. Why cant we have real Pokemon voices? All they do is say their names! Ive been wanting this for years and still nothing.

That window on the bottom looks like itll get real annoying real fast. IMHO that was unneeded.

it was obvious that it'll use XY engine and the bottom screen is switchable.

Sp1R1t

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am so disappointed that mega flygon and mega milotic haven't revealed yet. Especially for flygon , I think that it's a signature pokemon for this generation...

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there are rumors that milotic, slaking, siviper and zangoose get megas based on this picture
aopZGJc.jpg

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I am so disappointed that mega flygon and mega milotic haven't revealed yet. Especially for flygon , I think that it's a signature pokemon for this generation...

Based on the information hackers dug out from the demo,
there is NO mega flygon and mega milotic.

I want them too, but chances are they won't be in the final game
(as the demo is based on the final game, except they removed most of the data not required in the demo).

Well, they can last minute program those two megas in, but highly unlikely,
as I'm imagining that they should have already begun cartridge production, to prepare to have them shipped out,
to have them sold on the same day worldwide.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am CRAZY excited. I love when they remake the games tbh. In the past, I loved being able to catch my old favorites again. Johto was, and always will be my favorite region, so HG/SS were amazing for me. Sapphire and Ruby were the first 2 games that I had bought with my own money as a kid. They hold symbolic value to me. And these remakes are adding so much extra. The games look great. i can't wait for them to be released.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Now I see, you were right, the demo indeed will come only on 21.
20 was the last day you could subscribe yourself in the site to receive the newsletter with the demo code.

Sadly, it's 21st on my little island,

my 21st for the big big continent is a good 10 hours away T.T

painting my Gundam to kill time ><

Sp1R1t

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Based on the information hackers dug out from the demo,
there is NO mega flygon and mega milotic.

I want them too, but chances are they won't be in the final game
(as the demo is based on the final game, except they removed most of the data not required in the demo).

Well, they can last minute program those two megas in, but highly unlikely,
as I'm imagining that they should have already begun cartridge production, to prepare to have them shipped out,
to have them sold on the same day worldwide.
If so, I hope they are planning an update/patch to add more megas. Nintendo has shown improvements in this section (Mario kart for example). But you know... It's up to Gamefreak...

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been playing Pokemon since Pokemon Yellow. Granted I've missed a few of the games, never owned a DS. So part of me is okay with these remakes, but the main part of me is, come on man, some of us want really new stuff.

I'm cool with what is going on, but I hope the next Pokemon Game is something new, not adding new stuff on top of old shit. I mean, I guess I never need to go back and play black & white since they will probably be remade in the next 2 years. lol

you got really new stuff just last year. and the year before that you got bw2 and before that bw. and a bunch of spinoff games too.

If so, I hope they are planning an update/patch to add more megas. Nintendo has shown improvements in this section (Mario kart for example). But you know... It's up to Gamefreak...

mario kart patched one gamebreaking bug for online play only. they wont patch in more pokemon halfway through. new megas for new games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch