• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The situation in Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wtf Russian Propaganda is really desperate in trying to justify these war Crimes
So now they are Hinting that America with Georgia ( Country not US state) jointly created Corona Virus in Ukraine...

lol At this Point, Next week "Ukraine created the tech for a nazi moon colony, where they they would able to recreate Dinosaur DNA and created the Chupacabra.

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Oh well. Maybe if Ukr.military haven't used schools as fortposts, this could be avioded.
Moreover, why school is running classes during war? It just makes no sense.

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Separatist regions??? Donbass and Donetsk that were bombed for last these years are now separatist? Those newsmakers are twisted shameless fucks.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh well. Maybe if Ukr.military haven't used schools as fortposts, this could be avioded.
The fuck does this even mean? You're in someone else's country, jackass, the schools are just schools. The hospitals you're bombing are just hospitals too. Nice attempt at hand-waving away serious war crimes though...Jesus.

blakeana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blazeana.neocities.org
XP
Country
Poland
The fuck does this even mean? You're in someone else's country, jackass, the schools are just schools. The hospitals you're bombing are just hospitals too. Nice attempt at hand-waving away serious war crimes though...Jesus.
not sure what did you expect from a guy who keeps up chanting the putinade on a gaming forum... clearly a paid troll

Reactions: Xzi

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, let's not forget this article published by a state owned russian news agency on the first days of war.

The original can be found here.

"Denazification" and "Demilitarization" my ass
its a weird claim because of a Ukraines so calledUltra Right WIng Nationalist (pretend NAZIs) Milita has less then 900 members... in a country that has a Jewish President, several Holocust survivor and Memorial and Population of 42mil.... but perfectly OK excuse to take over the other 41,999,100 Ukrainians

NO one time them about American CPAP...
that has been happening since day one

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I admit that my brain is slower than a pentium D 945, Sorry for the inconvenience.
don't be! We appreciate that more the people interested and actively witness this at real time, the more the better. Less people falling for subpar Russian Propaganda... like the current one " why your bombing youself"

I Mean really !!! Russia want you to think that the Ukrainian Military secretly pass thru the Russian lines... STOLE Russian Artillery ... secretly took the Artillery past Russians.. Aim the Russian Artillery (that they just stole) aimed it at Ukrianain civilians (completely overpassing the Russian) then place the Artlilery back to the Russian and sneak again to the original Ukrainain lines

Lucaserf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Oh really? What about Iraq and Yugoslavia then? Ring-a-bell? Lybia, eh?
Americans are so self-righteous.
Nonsense, don't try to use fallacies while avoiding the main issue. We are talking about Ukraine, not Libya or Yugoslavia. Also, I'm not american but south american, don't project your insecurities onto me.

Edit: We aren't even talking about americans. The shit they do and countries they invade/invaded are not, in any shape or form, a justification for the wrongdoings of Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...