Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
When it wasn't widely-known you still had people pointing each other out, but nobody would come in all butthurt and respond and start shit. Now that people know about it, everybody seems to watch this thread to see if they're being called out, in the hopes that if they piss enough it'll put out the fire. We've gone from multiple submissions in a page to one submission and the resulting piss-fight taking up multiple pages each time.

This thread is only an excuse to start shit now.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When it wasn't widely-known you still had people pointing each other out, but nobody would come in all butthurt and respond and start shit. Now that people know about it, everybody seems to watch this thread to see if they're being called out, in the hopes that if they piss enough it'll put out the fire. We've gone from multiple submissions in a page to one submission and the resulting piss-fight taking up multiple pages each time.

It was always an excuse to start shit.
The only difference is now people actually know its happening. Before people didnt know there was a group of guys laughing at them and posting it on twitter.
Now they do.
And the concept of having what you said posted on twitter as "shit" is aggravating to most.
I see what Guild was trying to do with this and it works in some case, but people will get pissed. Its unavoidable

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

I'D LIKE TO SUBMIT THIS BECAUSE RYDIAN IS A CRY BABY AND I HOPE HE GETS ALL MAD AT ME ;O;O;O;O;O;O;

I agree though, now we can hardly laugh at the stupid people cuz they know about it, and now they'll cry when we do it. I do think the shit starting is annoying (see the shit that started a page back). I suppose now that everybody and their dog knows about this, we should probably close it or something.

Or everybody else can stop being little babies and accept the fact that everybody is stupid from time to time.

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Close it? But that's preposterous, considering it was such a "good" idea to begin with. Some other thread would just pop up because of that whole pesky freedom of speech thing, anyway.
Besides, where else am I gonna lay a fat shit when I need to go? When I lay them I want them endorsed by Guild and promoted by whoever decided to call me in here. Just...hopefully they have a more valid argument next time other than "You're a big stupid doody head."

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah, soulx. Here, let me hand you a shovel before you dig your own grave, because we all know how well received that topic will be by the mod(s) that closed it the first time.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, soulx. Here, let me hand you a shovel before you dig your own grave, because we all know how well received that topic will be by the mod(s) that closed it the first time.
I'd be more worried about the grave you're digging for yourself.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
This "pissing" is only coming from a select few from what I'm witnessing. If we "deal" with these select few the "pissing" should stop. Closing the thread will only temporarily resolve the issue. Won't solve anything in the long run.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't wait for this thread to close SO YOU ALL STOP PISSING ON EACH OTHER.

0b5.gif

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't we all just cuddle up around the flames and watch a post go from 0 to nutterballs in seconds flat? You know, like in the good old days.

I've seen pictures of what they do to gays in Muslim countries. They hang them by cranes in the public square. Pretty gruesome. Anyway it's funny how in his day and age the media turns a blind eye. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they're Muslims.

ik9nWix.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...