Reply to thread

Uploading an image to the Meme Box

To upload an image in the Meme box, simply add your image as attachment below, and enter a text caption in the message body. Please only insert 1 image per post. Your image will automatically appear on the Meme Index where people can browse memes and funny pictures and react to posts. If your post gets 3 likes/reacts or more, your meme will appear on the home page in the 'Meme Box' showing the latest memes. If your post gets 10 likes/reacts or more, your meme will be featured on our social network accounts (Facebook and Twitter). Have fun!
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had the Goodyear blimp fly real low right over my house this morning, was weird out of nowhere looking up and seeing it that close up. Memorial golf tourney going on by me in Dublin Ohio and its there.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tried the gdevelop mobile app and theres a event limit and you have to pay to add more events
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I never used the mobile or online versions, just the pc version.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only use the online version
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was at the bar for 1 hour and lost $40 playing pool, and said well that's enough for my unlucky day, better quit. Some sharks up there today.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, did you get drunk?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I don't drink much when i goto bar, cause I driving, or if/when I do, ill take a uber/cab home. But I'm working on it now tho I'm home, beer n whiskey shots today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He's afraid he might wake up next to ancientboi the next day
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What a "Scared Straight" moment that would be.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A friend give me a $35 cigar, and pssf, just as good as a $5 one. But of course gonna have to tell him it was awesome.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    What makes a good Cuban rum soaked cigar is a nice cosmopolitan to go with it.
    +1
    Used to do that every time I went to Miami on business
    There was this little bar I would stop in have that combo and watch the beach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never met a girl named cosmopolitan, but cool. And where do you insert the cigar? Mr clinton
    Slightly more than 35 dollars lol but I was making thousands on a job.
    Cosmopolitan is just vodka and cranberry juice lol
    I'm a martini glass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My dental assistant is Cuban I'm gonna have to him for cigars and sandwiches now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea wish I could get Cubans cheap, they are ridiculous priced up here. But they are hard workers.
    I think I was paying like 75 back in the early 90s
    Rolled on the thighs of virgins if the stories are to be believed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think we belive any of your stories
    That's honestly for the best lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd read his autobiography.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd read his autobiography.