Not open for further replies.

wl.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So you want to know if Naughty Dog coded a realistically textured 3D model of a naked 14 year old girl into their game for hackers to find? I'm guessing 'no'.
maybe i am wrong, but *ellie* files sligtly different from other, no one want to strip Joel, right? and its files just plain. I am sure Ellie dont let us nake her so simple, she is heroic girl even in own world

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
So if mods are coming into this thread and taking great offence at it and it's supposedly an illegal topic, why is this thread still open?

wl.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
again and again this question. did your read properly the name of topic, metroid maniac? only perverts welcomes here

noone xcept the readers will see the results, so no any нарушения закона
shit, i really dont know worls

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So if mods are coming into this thread and taking great offence at it and it's supposedly an illegal topic, why is this thread still open?

At the moment it's just discussion which consists of this:

OP: I want to see a naked 14 year old girl
Everyone else: Fucking weirdo!

If anyone actually posts or links to images of a naked 14 year old girl (CG or otherwise) then shit's gonna get real.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my god there are literal pedophiles on this very thread, I feel sick. My respect for this forum has suddenly plummeted.

Yeah I don't know if you know this, but no one gives a shit that the 14 year old you wanna see naked is fictional. Point is you still engage in and derive pleasure from seeing minors naked.

I know that if I were a 14 year old girl I'd stay the fuck away from you.

Society needs cleansing ASAP.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
At the moment it's just discussion which consists of this:

OP: I want to see a naked 14 year old girl
Everyone else: Fucking weirdo!

If anyone actually posts or links to images of a naked 14 year old girl (CG or otherwise) then shit's gonna get real.
Welllllllll
If op is around 14 as well, then technically it is not so bad, eh?

Though judging by his comments that's not the case :S

Good luck dude, I hope you don't find what you want, cus that is just nasty >.>

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Being naked in during the apocalypse may give you some advantages, such as not having your clothes restrict your movement. But overall, it would not be very good at protecting your body from the harsh elements and attacks. I would not advice it.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell why even stop at Ellie, I suppose next you're going to try and justify and beg for models of fucking clementine from The Walking Dead.

Hell if that's not enough, maybe even baby Elizabeth from bioshock infinite.

Fucking sick dude, it doesn't matter what fucking base the actress is dude.

A CHILD

IS STILL

A CHILD

Reactions: nxwing
D

Deleted User

sorry, there is no real thinks from me. i am send it to sure to see any results FIRST!, i am just want to undersnand is anyone will want it (except me). Sorry for my bad english, This site so important when i want to do the unusual things

Bah! Did you know about Pushkun - "Onegin"? it was reality in past Tatiana 13 years old, Olga 12 years, who want go married and do childen. Pretty girls is just pretty, and just in our time it means "pedo"

in real, i think Ellie was really care about Joel, and it so mean in their world, and game so... well the best of 2013.

Anyway, I will newer suppose to strip Sarah, who is real child, who is dead at beginning of game

This is one of those moments where everyone but OP is almost at a loss for words.

Its the justification that irks me, if OP's into something, fine, its wrong, I don't agree with it but still, its that need to justify it that gets to me, and probably most other users too.

1. The character from Two Souls, portrayed by Ellen page, in said scene was A: an adult a B: it was a shower scene so thats the only reason the game contained a nude model, the last of us won't because the character is never shown nude (for obvious reasons).

2: The voice actress is an adult, so we have an adult voice? What does that even mean, there are plenty of underage girls with adult voices, that doesn't magically make them adults.

Our 'time' as you call it says these things because we have laws and standards, you can't compare modern day to some time in the past when 13 year old girls got married, because during the same time people were burned alive, murdered in their beds, raped during wars (and outside of wars), all those things aren't legal now, you can't pick and chose your examples and say 'it was okei in the past', so were lots of things.

13 year-olds WANTING to get married and having children isn't the same as 13 year olds actually having children.

Sarah is a 'real' child now, but Ellie is not? They're the same age... the only difference is the voice actress, how can 1 be ok and the other be wrong?

Reactions: chavosaur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg