• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The Israel and Palestine conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of four paragraphs, this is what your ADHD riddled brain latches onto. I mean, I knew you wouldn't be able to defend the complete eradication of Jews "from the river to the sea", but I was hoping you would at least try. Enjoy your antisemitism and genocide. Der Fuhrer would be proud of you fellow leftists taking up the mantle to implement the final solution. The mask not only slipped, it's been completely ripped off. Now everybody can see the truth.
Ah ableism in addition to bigotry huh. And you wonder why you have a reputation for being a gross uneducated bigot

EthanB

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Out of four paragraphs, this is what your ADHD riddled brain latches onto. I mean, I knew you wouldn't be able to defend the complete eradication of Jews "from the river to the sea", but I was hoping you would at least try. Enjoy your antisemitism and genocide. Der Fuhrer would be proud of you fellow leftists taking up the mantle to implement the final solution. The mask not only slipped, it's been completely ripped off. Now everybody can see the truth.
Nothing supermist said was antisemitic.

Reactions: Coolsonickirby

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States
Yet your "normal" brain couldn't even respond to what his "ADHD" brain pointed out.

Anyways, it doesn't take much brainpower to realize that "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" means that the state of Isntreal will be kicked out and that land will go back to its rightful people (the Palestinians.)

If you equate "getting rid of Isntreal" with "killing all jews", that's basically a self-admission of Isntreal's genocide. Declaring and getting rid of a fake state doesn't mean killing its innocent citizens. Anyone with a single brain cell would figure that out.

Palestinian Jews also exist btw.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ah, more smooth brain MAGA projection. We weren't the ones who brought up 1/6 in an attempt to make a false equivalency and I don't care what your fake news script is telling you morons to say.
What part of what I said shouts "maga" to you? Is it the base assumption you make for anyone that doesn't agree with your narrative? You commented on Jan 6th in a way that contradicts the official consensus.

Mine is a critique on how your media loves to instigate conflict, whether it's within the US or around the world.

Last edited by tabzer,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Are you high? Have you not seen the hundreds of thousands of protestors as well as all the people online in the UK who are supporting Palestine? You may not know any personally but that doesn't mean they don't exist. You're a typical Brit who just hates everyone who isn't British, this is why everyone thinks we are racist. Where Hamas is hiding is irrelevant. There is no excuse for killing innocent civilians. Advocating for genocide isn't a good look. I'm embarrassed by this country, I'm ashamed to be British and you are the prime example of why.
That's a fair bit of specultation on your part - I like Americans/Austrailians/Russians/Mexicans/Canadians/New zealanders/All Europeans/Japanese/The British Commonwealth, etc. However let's face facts here - Britian is the least racist place on the planet, however there's no other country in the world that doesn't have racism, If you were to be honest with yourself or understand human nature at all you would know that racism has always existed since the beginning of time, it will always exist because it's part of human nature. That's why loads in the east despise the west. That's why loads in the middle east hate Isreal. Then you have your religious nutters - if these Hamas had their own way they would cut your balls off and feed them to you, then laugh as you choked on them. If you think they give a fuck about your or anyone in the west you are a moron. The sooner they are annihilated the better. As for people like you - you have always been embarrased about something or other so there's nothing new there.

• Haha
Reactions: EthanB

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Act like a duck get called a duck 🤷‍♂️

Here's a "maga" mental exercise for you. If MAGA™ is uniformally against Israel's genocidal tactics and you are against Israel's genocidal tactics, does that make you a Trump-loving "smoothbrain"?

Are you for or against media's propagandizing conflict?

EthanB

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's a fair bit of specultation on your part - I like Americans/Austrailians/Russians/Mexicans/Canadians/New zealanders/All Europeans/Japanese/The British Commonwealth, etc. However let's face facts here - Britian is the least racist place on the planet, however there's no other country in the world that doesn't have racism, If you were to be honest with yourself or understand human nature at all you would know that racism has always existed since the beginning of time, it will always exist because it's part of human nature. That's why loads in the east despise the west. That's why loads in the middle east hate Isreal. Then you have your religious nutters - if these Hamas had their own way they would cut your balls off and feed them to you, then laugh as you choked on them. If you think they give a fuck about your or anyone in the west you are a moron. The sooner they are annihilated the better. As for people like you - you have always been embarrased about something or other so there's nothing new there.
Wow you really are living on a different planet aren't you? I don't know whether it's ignorance or an urge for you to be obtuse. Either way it's shameful. You act like a petulant child who takes great joy in the suffering of others. Trying to excuse your own racism as a thing of human nature speaks volumes of who you are. I pity you for what must have happened in your life for you to be so cruel.

EthanB

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I pity you for sympathising with Hamas Terrorists, still not too worry - there will be less of them tomorrow and less the day after.
Nowhere did I say I was on the side of terrorism. I condemned Hamas in fact, even though it was an inevitability considering what Israel has done to Palestinians for 75 years. So what did happen to you?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Nowhere did I say I was on the side of terrorism. I condemned Hamas in fact, even though it was an inevitability considering what Israel has done to Palestinians for 75 years. So what did happen to you?
I've been in a few warzones to see what happens to those that don't deal with their enemy in a brutal way (kill them). Israel is in a war and is doing war shit - ie, killing their enemy and I totally support them and their actions. Personally I think they are not being hard enough, but I suppose the longer this war goes on the harder it will be for Hamas to operate and the less weapons/food/resources they will have. Also Isreal has killed loads of them (Hamas) already and captured loads, got loads of intel about the tunnels and locations of arms dumps etc. Gaza city is surrounded and Isreal is now in control of the north and the coast and dictates what's going on at the border. US has war ships all around the area and a nuclear sub in the region, Isreal are being supplied with new missiles. This war is only going to end in one way - with the total destruction of Hamas, the sooner they hand themselves in for divine justice the sooner the remaining civilians will be able to get back on with life, but we all know Hamas are spineless cowards so they will continue to hide behind children and women until they finaly meet their soon to be end.

Last edited by mrdude,

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah ableism in addition to bigotry huh. And you wonder why you have a reputation for being a gross uneducated bigot
So I shouldn't make fun of somebody who can't address my entire comment. Have you thought about just not responding if you are unable to have a full conversation.
Post automatically merged:

Nothing supermist said was antisemitic.
He's a leftist. I guarantee he supports Hamas, the attack on the White House the other night (insurrection), and tearing down flyers for missing children in Israel. That's why he ignored the rest of my comment. He hasn't been given his talking points so he is unable to respond to truth statements.

Instead, he latched onto the one thing he does have talking points. I knew he would, that's why I threw it in there.

• Haha

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a "maga" mental exercise for you. If MAGA™ is uniformally against Israel's genocidal tactics and you are against Israel's genocidal tactics, does that make you a Trump-loving "smoothbrain"?

Are you for or against media's propagandizing conflict?
If a MAGA likes pizza and I like pizza does that mean I'm a MAGA?

Fucking moron

Have you thought about just not responding if you are unable to have a full conversation.
There's no intelligent discussion to have with people like you but I'm willing to debunk your nonsense and also put you down.

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States
So I shouldn't make fun of somebody who can't address my entire comment. Have you thought about just not responding if you are unable to have a full conversation.

He's a leftist. I guarantee he supports Hamas, the attack on the White House the other night (insurrection), and tearing down flyers for missing children in Israel. That's why he ignored the rest of my comment. He hasn't been given his talking points so he is unable to respond to truth statements.

Instead, he latched onto the one thing he does have talking points. I knew he would, that's why I threw it in there.
>Have you thought about just not responding if you are unable to have a full conversation.

Ironic coming from you.

>the attack on the White House

Comparing breaking into the actual govt building VS protesting outside the White House and acting like both are the same thing is insane lmao. Go look up what the word "Insurrection" means (pro tip: breaking in is insurrection, protesting outside isn't)

>tearing down flyers for missing children in Israel
Aside from "putting it up without permission (which I'm sure the Zionists didn't ask for permission) counts as vandalism so why not tear it down to be nice", what's the purpose of putting up missing children posters in America lmao? That's like me putting a notice that my child is missing in New York when I left him in the UK.

>Instead, he latched onto the one thing he does have talking points. I knew he would, that's why I threw it in there.

and you still couldn't reply to it and instead make up excuses just to ignore it???? That makes you pathetic lmao.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And again, you especially have a reputation for the most room temperature IQ takes, so there's nothing to be gained in "debating" someone like you who in this quoted post is making additional, low IQ, unsubstantiated claims.

>Have you thought about just not responding if you are unable to have a full conversation.

Ironic coming from you.

>the attack on the White House

Comparing breaking into the actual govt building VS protesting outside the White House and acting like both are the same thing is insane lmao. Go look up what the word "Insurrection" means (pro tip: breaking in is insurrection, protesting outside isn't)

>tearing down flyers for missing children in Israel
Aside from "putting it up without permission (which I'm sure the Zionists didn't ask for permission) counts as vandalism so why not tear it down to be nice", what's the purpose of putting up missing children posters in America lmao? That's like me putting a notice that my child is missing in New York when I left him in the UK.

>Instead, he latched onto the one thing he does have talking points. I knew he would, that's why I threw it in there.

and you still couldn't reply to it and instead make up excuses just to ignore it???? That makes you pathetic lmao.

He's one of the most pathetic people I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

EthanB

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been in a few warzones to see what happens to those that don't deal with their enemy in a brutal way (kill them). Israel is in a war and is doing war shit - ie, killing their enemy and I totally support them and their actions. Personally I think they are not being hard enough, but I suppose the longer this war goes on the harder it will be for Hamas to operate and the less weapons/food/resources they will have. Also Isreal has killed loads of them (Hamas) already and captured loads, got loads of intel about the tunnels and locations of arms dumps etc. Gaza city is surrounded and Isreal is now in control of the north and the coast and dictates what's going on at the border. US has war ships all around the area and a nuclear sub in the region, Isreal are being supplied with new missiles. This war is only going to end in one way - with the total destruction of Hamas, the sooner they hand themselves in for divine justice the sooner the remaining civilians will be able to get back on with life, but we all know Hamas are spineless cowards so they will continue to hide behind children and women until they finaly meet their soon to be end.
So you're cool with innocent people being killed and your justification is that you've been in war zones so it's all good. Let me guess, were you one of those that used to kill innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan for the fun of it?

Instead, he latched onto the one thing he does have talking points. I knew he would, that's why I threw it in ththere.
So you have no evidence to back up your claim and just throw the word antisemitism because you think it's fun? I'm a leftist and pro-Palestine, I'm also Jewish. Are you gonna call me an antisemite? This is why the word loses its meaning and people stop caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +2
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    i want a meatball sandwich
    now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Bout time you came out and admitted it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya talks to himself often
    +2
  • btei @ btei:
    papa johns makes me SHIT
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hello everyone
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Meatballs.

Lol.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I <3 meatballs
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello :)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Meatballs are fine. The IKEA ones are by far the best.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Hi friend
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, how r u?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Busy i guess
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I'm doing well, thanks.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, I'm doing well, thanks. +1