Gaming The Internet Browser cannot be used at this time. Please check your network enviroment or try again

SeanAwesome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, I’ve done some research and found a few other threads of people having the same issue however I’ve tried them to no avail. Recently, I’ve tried to use the Nintendo 3DS Web Browser but whenever I do, I get the error seen in the title of this thread. I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL running on latest firmware and latest version of Luma on sysnand. I tried connecting it to my iPhone’s hotspot and everything worked fine, no issue. So, I’m guessing it’s a Wi-Fi issue? Any ideas or thoughts? I’d really appreciate any help I could get with this. Thank you!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, I’ve done some research and found a few other threads of people having the same issue however I’ve tried them to no avail. Recently, I’ve tried to use the Nintendo 3DS Web Browser but whenever I do, I get the error seen in the title of this thread. I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL running on latest firmware and latest version of Luma on sysnand. I tried connecting it to my iPhone’s hotspot and everything worked fine, no issue. So, I’m guessing it’s a Wi-Fi issue? Any ideas or thoughts? I’d really appreciate any help I could get with this. Thank you!
Use your phone's web browser

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Most likely it's the modem settings, probably a firewall enabled preventing certain devices from connecting, so check your modem settings and then delete and re-make the connection on the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol