All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Update: He's going to call that tech support number again. God knows why.

zKmzaWB.jpg

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update: He's stated that if he needs a new PC for Doom, it isn't worth it because he only wants to play Doom. Apparently "Don't you want Chrome to load in less than 5-10 minutes?" isn't a valid reason to get a new computer, and apparently he needs more than one reason to buy something new for himself.
what more he uses the pc for?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Update: I've convinced him to get a PC. Unfortunately, he wants a budget monster PC that can "run steam at the best frames." I don't know what that means but that probably means "I want a $100 PC that can run Crysis 3 at max settings without any framerate drops", but he doesn't like Crysis 3.

it don't freeze abd od computer with 2GB of RAm ??? I saw a lot of people with better computers to say bad about skype consuming so much memory XD
(I have this problem, so I use web version now :B )
That's what he does.

Why not let him wear himself out? If he's so belligerently stupid, let him suffer.
Friends don't let friends do stupid things.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Update: I've convinced him to get a PC. Unfortunately, he wants a budget monster PC that can "run steam at the best frames." I don't know what that means but that probably means "I want a $100 PC that can run Crysis 3 at max settings without any framerate drops", but he doesn't like Crysis 3.

That's what he does.

oh god that must be hard. x.x

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's what he does.

He wants a pc that can do every steam game won't cost $100 So Umm.... yeah. :mellow:

Also i seriously think you need to re evaluate your role in this friendship, your not his responsibility and he is taking advantage of your kindness please do something about it. Your very sweet lovely lady and i don't want any bad thing happen to you cause of stuff like this :(

Of cours i am not saying this to ruin your friendship i am a honestly concerned person who maybe you just notied or met online but i am still human just like you and him and do cocern myself with others even if is not really my business. :rolleyes:

This is what it means to be part of a community i think So if i am wrong you free to correct me. :teach:

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: Deleted-379826

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
He's had to do it for me a while back (I had a little breakdown a while back), so I'm just repaying the favor.

Anyway, his agreeing to get a new PC is actually a great development. He's had it for a while, so I can understand not wanting to get rid of it, but it's just got to go. Now the hurdle is helping him find one that both meets his needs and stays within whatever price range he'd be willing to pay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work