Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enaske you are a legend! I got 2 race attack failed using your method and third time it worked! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help.
Once you hit the Race Attack Failed message, you're in. Sometimes you will still get that message, but for me it seems like maybe 1/10 times. Reset the console or go to settings (or I think it might do this automatically for you now with FIX94's edits) and try again.

So what is now correct?

SD:\wiiu\

or

SD:\_RPX\

both Methods show 0 Games on Loadline 4.0 for me :(
Loadiine 4.0 is "dimok's" in the OP , so follow those instructions (though its more of a collaboration now, I'll change the OP to show version #'s). 0 games message means something is wrong on your SD card.

I can't get the kexploit to work no matter what. Am I supposed to just keep trying until it works or what?
Yup, keep trucking. Read the last 10 posts above yours and see if some of those tips help you.

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
Just Question: If a Game require 5.5 or 5.6 (laters) and I bought a Disk (since Skylanders allways came with Disk) would this work or do I need dump and run via Loadiine?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just Question: If a Game require 5.5 or 5.6 (laters) and I bought a Disk (since Skylanders allways came with Disk) would this work or do I need dump and run via Loadiine?
It would work if you spoof to 5.5.0 or 5.6.0 once that's out (or yes you could use Loadiine if you downloaded the files from the internet.. I think dumping would still require you to spoof?). The disc checks the version.bin file on your NAND. Spoofing makes that version.bin say 5.5.0, so the disc carries on and lets you play without updating. The only issue that may arise is if 5.6.0 brings new features, like 5.2.0 brought Amiibo support.

For example, users on 4.1.0 couldn't spoof to 5.5.0 and use Smash Bros, because Smash Bros needs the Amiibo functions that were included in 5.2.0. The game would probably crash.

Last edited by fiveighteen,

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I trough it auto Spoof. So I have to do it my own?

Edit: I guess Spoof block Updates? Is it reversable? So once we need update for what ever reason we can do this?

Last edited by Enaske,

Ryuiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: fiveighteen

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I trough it auto Spoof. So I have to do it my own?

Edit: I guess Spoof block Updates? Is it reversable? So once we need update for what ever reason we can do this?
Nope. If you go check your FW version it should still say 5.3.2 if you haven't spoofed.

Spoofing does not blocked updates! You still need to use TubeHax DNS or you can be updated to the full 5.5.0 or later when a new FW arrives.

Spoofing is permanent in the sense that you can't come back to a 5.3.2 version.bin, but you can always do a full update to 5.5.0 or future FW to get your system files to match back up with the version.bin.

If you want to spoof, read the "Spoofing to 5.5 (Permanent)" section here.

EDIT: ninja'd. Damn mobile posting haha.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah so a Disk game could play Online. But I wounder if we have some "negative" Side with spoofing?
It is not yet known to have any negative side effects, but I haven't done it mostly because I don't need internet on my games right now and I don't want to take that tiny risk. :P

Last edited by fiveighteen,

Ryuiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. If you go check your FW version it should still say 5.3.2 if you haven't spoofed.

Spoofing does not blocked updates! You still need to use TubeHax DNS or you can be updated to the full 5.5.0 or later when a new FW arrives.

Spoofing is permanent in the sense that you can't come back to a 5.3.2 version.bin, but you can always do a full update to 5.5.0 or future FW to get your system files to match back up with the version.bin.

If you want to spoof, read the "Spoofing to 5.5 (Permanent)" section here.

EDIT: ninja'd. Damn mobile posting haha.

It is not yet known to have any negative side effects, but I haven't done it mostly because I don't need internet on my games right now and I don't want to take that tiny risk. :P
sorry v.v if it counts for anything your second post there ninja'd me :P a lot of people have spoofed and theyre happy playing online (myself included) so if i causes a problem, a lot of people are sol :P

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another question. Does the IOSU exploit allow the Wii U to see one partition of a hard drive instead of taking the entire hard drive, thus allowing me to have 3 partitions, one for Nintendont and Wii homebrew, one for USB Loader games, and one for Loadiine games?

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So what is now correct?

SD:\wiiu\

or

SD:\_RPX\

both Methods show 0 Games on Loadline 4.0 for me

For the latest version I am using SD:\wiiu\games\NAME OF YOUR GAME (then aside the name of your game folder it's code/content/meta)

I just tested it now and it is working great. I used the Loadline Kexploit and then Loadline latest Version.

Let me know how you go.

I can't get the kexploit to work no matter what. Am I supposed to just keep trying until it works or what?

If you are getting a freeze/black screen then look above to what Enaske wrote, if you are getting the Race Attack failed message then you are doing it right and keep trying.

Reactions: fiveighteen

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another question. Does the IOSU exploit allow the Wii U to see one partition of a hard drive instead of taking the entire hard drive, thus allowing me to have 3 partitions, one for Nintendont and Wii homebrew, one for USB Loader games, and one for Loadiine games?
There is no IOSU Exploit yet. But theoretically, yes it would read FAT32.

I wounder which of the 3 Exploits needed for NNU Patch. Kernel / Multi-Kernel?
There is technically only one Kernel Exploit. The "Loadiine Kernel Exploit" does the same as the "Original Kernel Exploit" but stores it in a different memory location so we can use the other space for games. The "All-In-One" or "Multi-Kernel" is both of those combined, allowing you to press A for Original and B for Loadiine/Dumpiine. So for NNU-Patcher, you'd use the Original.

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
So the EShop stuff work nice. Settings say now 5.5.0 E (But thats bc. spoof)

I wounder, if I can download patches for Disc via Eshop since I not found any (like 3DS)

Ryuiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the EShop stuff work nice. Settings say now 5.5.0 E (But thats bc. spoof)

I wounder, if I can download patches for Disc via Eshop since I not found any (like 3DS)
you shouldnt be able to use e-shop.... you did block updates right?

cybercuate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can I ask...

The splatoon + nintendoland comes with 5.3.2? (I already read OP, but does anyone bought one recently?)

I found one with FW1125XXXXX
splatoon_wii_u_bundle_01.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments