ROM Hack The Best Nds Homebrew site?

supercard_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you all think is the best site for nds homebrew?

Personally, I'd like a site that had...

.nds files (no .zip or .rar or .7z)
And much more importantly, a site that has almost all or all exsisting nds homebrew.

But, this might be too much to ask for. Anyways, what do you all think is the best nds homebrew site.

supercard_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the sites!

New question. (am I getting spoiled now?) Is there a site where I can download a "complete set" of nds homebrew. I wouldn't mind compression in this case.

By the way, I want nds files for the same reason everyone wants drag n' drop support on there slot-1 flash cards. People say HB is drag n' drop, but in my mind it's not. While you don't have to patch homebrew, you have to de-compress it before you can use it.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The majority of rom sites gives you compresed roms as well, so I don't see your problem with compression...
But actually, it used to be that you had to patch roms and not homebrew, but now it's the other way 'round. With the introduction of DLDI, if you don't have something like a Slot-2 M3 or Supercard you'll have to patch the homebrew.

supercard_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You miss-understood me. First, I usually don't have to use DIDI because I can use my gbamp for HB. I know you once had to patch commercial roms and don't anymore on the new, fancy slot-1 cards. I've been in the scene for a while now.

Also, for simple homebrew, one usually doesn't need DIDI. I'm not looking for stuff like DSorganise- that stuff is easy to find plus I've been using it for a while now. I'm looking for simple homebrew games. Most homebrew games don't use DIDI. Therefor, one need not patch the games.

The problem is, I'm so increadibly lazy, I don't want to have to decompress all the HB games I want to play one by one. I don't mind compression that much, it just annoys me a bit.

Forget about compression. Are there any sites that will allow me to download every or near every nds HB game, sort of the equal to a Goodset for commersial roms. I WOULD NOT MIND compression for this "HB goodset".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu