Hacking The banishment of death by Nintendo

phalk

Handheld Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I misspoke but if he asked my serial number, it's because the SecureInfo_A and an other file is the source of my ban. You understand?

Oh, I see.
Anyway, you should take care. This eShop thing that got you banned could be considered credit card fraud and is something that could even get you into jail (even if it's just an exploit to get eshop balance for free) as it's really simple to track from where you did it.
You should consider yourself lucky that you only got banned.

The way I understand, if it's really a permaban it shouldn't be reversible until we can fully decrypt the 3ds crypto and change your personal system identification. If they really want to issue a permban there are several ways to do it, sadly.

Reactions: Ewin

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well a lot of people was unbanned from the eShop credit card fraud since some of that consoles are sold second hand banned, of course Nintendo removes the license to the games bought with that credit, what is more serious (when talking about bans) is create multiple Miiverse accounts because they ban you and keep that, since that is a permanent ban but a difference of all the other ones the last one when you keep doing that Nintendo will ban no only your Serial Number and NNID but also it seems they do a ban with related to an unique per console, that of course is done because currently it isn"t a way to unban that.

Reactions: Ewin

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@cooroxd This is a different ban, that Nintendo use in case someone do what you said a lot of time continually, it seems to be related to an unique per console file that can"t be edited at the moment and maybe shouldn"t in the future even if can.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
@cooroxd This is a different ban, that Nintendo use in case someone do what you said a lot of time continually, it seems to be related to an unique per console file that can"t be edited at the moment and maybe shouldn"t in the future even if can.
It either uses the deviceID, the CTCert, some other console-unique register in the SoC, or some things combined.

Reactions: astronautlevel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: He must miss his wife so much. :rofl2: :rofl2: