The 3rd Birthday (Jan 27, 2011 prototype)

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says on the link

This game was dumped in mds/mdf format but you can convert the mdf to an iso with whatever your favorite iso tool is

Just google mdf to iso.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, you would need one of these (an actual dev kit)

the-psp-development-kit-has-finally-arrived-v0-3ox8xbx0fud81.jpg

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no need for devkit, stupid !
the mdf file is working, its just a bad image and not compatible with every emulator. was playing myself the beta copy back in the years. the dump is bad even iso convert dont help.
there are no big differences found compare to the final version.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no need for devkit, stupid !
the mdf file is working, its just a bad image and not compatible with every emulator. was playing myself the beta copy back in the years. the dump is bad even iso convert dont help.
there are no big differences found compare to the final version.

Why can't you post this without calling me stupid? That's what I told him at first then he pointed out the devkit so I responded according. The site says it needed a devkit what's wrong with just correcting me about that, asshole?

We're supposed to be here to help each other not be dicks but since you went there I'm responding according. Not one insult on this thread until you showed up. 43 years old with a child mentality that's shameful.

• Haha
Reactions: peter8

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you dont help when you post zero knowledge. was you even try the copy for yourself ? the game works fine on PC emulator, done.
otherwise mdf images are not standard for a psp game. it need a redump as iso file.

second point, you can play every iso beta copy on psp or vita, since iso is standard, no need for any devkit.

result = NO devkit needed for any prototype. thats the point here.

Even when you have a Devkit, you can maybe play the mdf file on it, but you can not make a ISO-FIX, you know why ? because you stupid fuck dont have the original untouched data files. only the owner can do this. the same example with duke nukem psp beta copy where a devkit was used to fix a eboot iso and its not working as standard, only emu.

and giving the answer to use google is mostly hatefull here, this is all no help from you.
you only post a picture for no reason and even dont understand the question of a playable ISO .....
the nfo on hiddenpalace is outdated since years and no one was report the mdf mistake.

Last edited by peter8,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto