Tempmas 2015 Starts Here!

tempmas_2015_n.png

Tempmas 2015 Announcement

Good morning/evening/afternoon Tempers!
Today is the start of Tempmas 2015! Woohoooo! :toot: :toot: :grog:

For those of you not in the know, every year GBAtemp runs a Tempmas themed competition where you, our lovely members, get the chance to have some fun and win some top prizes!

This year we would like you to design a Tempmas inspired/themed Christmas Decoration. For a few ideas, any of the following options would make viable entries:

At the bare minimum, a piece of decoration that is GBAtemp themed and have it on display.
It can literally be anything from some small GBAtemp style Christmas tree decoration, or a whole tree decorated in a GBAtemp style, to a GBAtemp poster or sign hung up in your home.
These are just a few ideas for context.

This year's prizes are:

*DRUM ROLL*

1st place: A brand new New Nintendo 3DS :yay3ds:
2nd place: A video game of your choice for any current platform :yayu: :yayps3: :yayone:
3rd place: An amiibo of your choice (hmn we need an amiibo smiley :huh: )

Rules
  • The decoration must contain the words "Tempmas 2015" with your username somewhere.
  • Take pictures of the creative process so you can prove you made your entry.
  • Please upload your submissions to GBAtemp, filetrip or imgur and link to them in a post in this thread. I will disregard any entries sent to me by PM.
  • Submit your entry between now and the 24th of December, 23:59 GMT.
  • One entry per member. One entry per IP address.
  • All content must be your own. Copyrighted content is allowed as long as it falls under fair use.
  • GBAtemp Staff judgements are final.

We hope you decide to get into the spirit of things and enter Tempmas 2015! Good luck and

merrytempmas_medium.jpg

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why didn't you draw this poster in that 3DS screen and do this over and over to create the tunnel effect? Such a missed opportunity! :P Great drawing!
Aww my god that would've been so cool =( and thanks my 9 year old sister helped me because I already have a 3DS so she has to "earn" it alternatively she could wait till her birth day.

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
I have some questions I didn't understand and may been explained (sorry!):
  • What kind of work we can submit? I mean, paperwork, graphics (images...), what?
  • In the second prize, what's the maximum price it can have? Instead of a game, we could have a Gateway or DSTWO+ or similar?
Thank you very much.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have some questions I didn't understand and may been explained (sorry!):
  • What kind of work we can submit? I mean, paperwork, graphics (images...), what?
  • In the second prize, what's the maximum price it can have? Instead of a game, we could have a Gateway or DSTWO+ or similar?
Thank you very much.
1.it has to be physical
2.?

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
1.it has to be physical
2.?
Thank you.

Knowing they're giving a game, I want to know what's the price cap it has. And if it is possible to switch it for a gateway or a dstwo+ cartdrige (since they're, cartdriges, "or games" haha).

Cheers.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia

We are not going to chop and change what the prizes are to suit people sorry. The prize is a game as we stated, for any platform and as long as its a reasonable price for a retail game. (no £200 special edition box sets etc)

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
We are not going to chop and change what the prizes are to suit people sorry. The prize is a game as we stated, for any platform and as long as its a reasonable price for a retail game. (no £200 special edition box sets etc)
Yeah, sorry for asking. It was a really obvious question, sorry again and thanks for answer.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@T-hug does the word Tempass 2015 and your username have to be on the actual decoration or can it be on a piece of paper next to it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys, Who do you think Is the most notable staff? I need people to put on the thank you list

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
So what would be considered inspired/themed? What sort of style is the GBATemp style? Would even a round ornament with the Tempmas image slapped onto it be considered as such? I'm concocting some ideas, but if they don't fit, then I'd want to know before I do anything.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
So what would be considered inspired/themed? What sort of style is the GBATemp style? Would even a round ornament with the Tempmas image slapped onto it be considered as such? I'm concocting some ideas, but if they don't fit, then I'd want to know before I do anything.
you are overthinking this.
do your thing mate

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
For people who are submitting entries already I advise you do not jump the gun and take your time before submitting anything. You still have almost a week left to work on your entry so why submit something now? The more you work on your entry the better it will be and the better chance you will have of winning something. Just some advice there.

Reactions: Lycan911

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For people who are submitting entries already I advise you do not jump the gun and take your time before submitting anything. You still have almost a week left to work on your entry so why submit something now? The more you work on your entry the better it will be and the better chance you will have of winning something. Just some advice there.
Can i delete my entry and add on or am i screwed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto