Tempers you'd like to meet someday

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There are a lot of Tempers I would love to meet
@Vulpes Abnocto he was one of my first friends here on the Temp and I love him dearly. I knew him before he was even a staff member :P
@Costello Not only the admin, but also a great friend. He's someone I hold in high respect of and helped me so much in the past.
@DinohScene <3 I love you. I've known Dinoh since the day he joined and we are kin.
@Rydian He may not be on the Temp anymore, but I am so happy that we still keep in touch
@VinsCool Another kin of mine that I just love to pieces. I would love to bring you along with me and show you a good time!
@Quantumcat If there is anyone on this forum that I hold with the upmost respect, it her. She's smart, hard working, and a great person! I am happy we are friends!
@Lacius Another amazing person that I hold in high regards. It's always a pleasure to see you here and I consider you a friend ^_^
@Bubsy Bobcat I will cuddle you!
@chaoskagami You created a CFW that still holds a piece of my heart. I wish I could meet you in person and shake your hand
@CrimsonMaple I met them as a shot in the dark to reboot ReiNAND and I can safely say that they are good friend of mine and it's always fun to test their work.
@daxtsu Another person I've had the pleasure of working with and can safely say that I consider him a good friend of mine
@d0k3 I want to sit in a room and just talk with you so badly. You are beyond one the most intelligent devs in the scene and I just want to learn from you in person.
@Aurora Wright I knew her long before she started the Luma project and I loved her to pieces long before the project as well.
@gameboy13 I miss you and I want to talk to you again! :sad:
@gnmmarechal Just a cool person that I think would be fun to hangout with.
@migles Because I know how much you want to spend time with me :P
@p1ngpong I know I don't always show it, but I respect the hell out of you.
@TrolleyDave I still remember you promised me a room if I ever visit the UK!
@WeedZ Actually the most practical in this list, but I feel like we would get along quite nicely
@Yepi69 Because I love you and you know it! :P
And of course all the others I didn't mention! You know I love you!

Last edited by The Catboy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: