Tempcast Live #12

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and for those interested, here are some shots of Wind Waker at 1080p on Dolphin(they are all in a rar file as pngs). About half are at native 4:3, but Dolphin also supports a faux widescreen, much like the more recent versions of Project 64 does for N64. Basically it renders the game with extra content on the right and left of the image. The only downfall is that menus and the HUD for example are stretched out, which is UNLIKE Project 64 which leaves those alone within the 4:3 area.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Spikey said:
Oh, and for those interested, here are some shots of Wind Waker at 1080p on Dolphin(they are all in a rar file as pngs). About half are at native 4:3, but Dolphin also supports a faux widescreen, much like the more recent versions of Project 64 does for N64. Basically it renders the game with extra content on the right and left of the image. The only downfall is that menus and the HUD for example are stretched out, which is UNLIKE Project 64 which leaves those alone within the 4:3 area.
Dolphin always makes me remember that one episode of South Park...

rofl2.gif
But seriously, I wish my laptop was good enough to handle Dolphin. However, I never did understand how they could emulate a wiimote, or get a real wiimote to work with it.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And just a quick update, the tempcast email address is back up and working. So just email tempcast[at]gbatemp[dot]net with questions or, if you make one, segments as well. Thanks, guys!
smile.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spikey said:
And just a quick update, the tempcast email address is back up and working. So just email tempcast[at]gbatemp[dot]net with questions or, if you make one, segments as well. Thanks, guys!
smile.gif

i sent my -mail!!

:spikey:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Just like subway they lie about length +1