Technical showcase for Souls-like 'Enotria: The Last Song' aired during Tokyo Game Show

enotria last song.jpg

Enotria: The Last Song is a Souls-like game from developer Jyamma Games. As a Souls-like, Enotria distinguishes itself with its colourful and Italian folklore-inspired setting. The game made an appearance during this year's Tokyo Game Show via a technical showcase. During the event, Jyamma Games also announced their partnership with Sega to release the game in the Asian market.

Inspired by Italian folklore and culture, Enotria: The Last Song is an Action RPG Soulslike set in a fantasy world that invites players to wear role-altering masks and wield the power of Ardore to unravel the secrets of a land stuck in an endless play. As the Mask of Change, players will face formidable foes and alter reality to free unwilling actors from a twisted eternal script not of their making.

Key features of Enotria: The Last Song include:
  • Wield Ardore to alter the world around you
  • Stay on the offensive with quicksteps and chainable parries
  • Strike foes to charge powerful magical Lines
  • Strategically swap between up to three Loadouts at any time
  • Break an enemies posture for a devastating attack, granting you a mighty Awakened buff
  • Reveal the secrets of Enotria to gain Inspiration & unlock new perks in the Path of Innovators

Enotria: The Last Song, is set to release in Spring 2024 on PC via Steam, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

hybori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't be stupid. You literally said "The only good one was Lies of P" and didn't lead to or insinuate anything else whatsoever. The "obviously" bit you talk about didn't exist. If you want people to understand what you meant to say, say it correctly to begin with. Then people don't have to guess and then have you call them stupid for guessing incorrectly.
Shut up. When I said Souls like no one is gonna look at Bloodborne the same creators of games that started Souls like and think of those games. And yes, they're stupid if you they assume that. I do not need to specify it needs to be from another studio to connect the dots

Last edited by hybori,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shut up. When I said Souls like no one is gonna look at Bloodborne the same creators of games that started Souls like and think of those games. And yes, they're stupid if you they assume that. I do not need to specify it needs to be from another studio to connect the dots

So "Don't be stupid" and "Shut up" are your best efforts? LOL! Are you 10 years old? And you do need to specify what you meant if you want people to know what you mean without guessing. There's no way a person would know without you stating it, and if you had done so to begin with this conversation wouldn't be happening. It was YOU that was not specific, made a very clear comment that "The only good one was Lies of P", expected others to just guess that you meant something other that what you LITERALLY said, then told us to not be stupid and to shut up. HAHA! Gtfo, kid.

hybori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So "Don't be stupid" and "Shut up" are your best efforts? LOL! Are you 10 years old? And you do need to specify what you meant if you want people to know what you mean without guessing. There's no way a person would know without you stating it, and if you had done so to begin with this conversation wouldn't be happening. It was YOU that was not specific, made a very clear comment that "The only good one was Lies of P", expected others to just guess that you meant something other that what you LITERALLY said, then told us to not be stupid and to shut up. HAHA! Gtfo, kid.
You sound upset and over trivial insults no less! lol. Sounds like you're the childish one but okay! I don't need to be specific when the majority knows Bloodborne is a great game that I need to say "**** this game is good for a soulslike THATS NOT FROMSOFT" Kindly just shut up and get out my mentions. "best effort"? Why would I waste my time on you when I was replying to someone else?

Better yet I'll just use the ignore button. Have fun replying to this with your greasy fingers

Last edited by hybori,
  • Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Someone makes an original game (dark souls) and we see millions of "souls like" games. How original...
Post automatically merged:

Since Elden Ring the market is starting to become a little saturated, everyone trying to either piggyback of Eldens success or trying to replicate it, but not every game needs to be a souls like and if Elden Ring taught us anything is that innovation reigns supreme.
Dark Souls is the only souls game in my book. No other souls game is better or exists. They are all copies even elden ring.

WHAT!? Bloodbourne is the best souls game. It has no equal
The fact that they call Bloodbourne a SOULS like, tells which one is the best.... dark SOULS! its in the name SOULS like.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Someone makes an original game (dark souls) and we see millions of "souls like" games. How original...

Dark Souls is the only souls game in my book. No other souls game is better or exists. They are all copies even elden ring.

The fact that they call Bloodbourne a SOULS like, tells which one is the best.... dark SOULS! its in the name SOULS like.
the same company making a game in the same gender is not copying...

its their gender... they arent copying themselves, just using the gender they are famous for. same for many studios.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
the same company making a game in the same gender is not copying...

its their gender... they arent copying themselves, just using the gender they are famous for. same for many studios.
It is.

It even has it in its name "SOULS like".
Its unoriginal non the less.
Same how mughty number 9 is. A copy of megaman and unoriginal game in essence, even though its by the same guy.

Reactions: hybori

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It is.

It even has it in its name "SOULS like".
Its unoriginal non the less.
Same how mughty number 9 is. A copy of megaman and unoriginal game in essence, even though its by the same guy.
same guy different company.

rockstar makes gta and red dead you will call red dead a gta copy? well it isnt its just the game on an inhouse engine with a diffrerent setting, its totaly diferent when another company does it imo.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
same guy different company.

rockstar makes gta and red dead you will call red dead a gta copy? well it isnt its just the game on an inhouse engine with a diffrerent setting, its totaly diferent when another company does it imo.
You are aware you can copy your own, right?
If its not the original its a copy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game