Hacking Team-Xecuter Announces SX OS v1.8 with improved Switch Firmware v6.0 compatibility

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...wat

Team Xecuter should start bricking 300 bucks devices of users because... they should fight Nintendo?

Did the idea of logic hit too hard or something and can your brains only produce gibberish?

I just don't get this logic at all.
What about the logic do you not understand? Once yoshi and metroid start fucking things up yhen boom sale nintendo v1.9 and the. We go to waahington and acrew yoshi metroid.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
V1.9 nsp works again if not do not update at all till you get that fix and sx needs to step up there game and start bricking legit switches so Nintendo can have a battle f Nintendo enjoy don't update till nsp and xci are fixed after metroid yoshi I'm
Done with Nintendo time to sale it before you get refurbish system.
Can somebody translate this?

Reactions: Canna

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Been away from the Switch Community for a while, finally back and it's good to hear that the Switch can be used to play backups now, got a few questions to ask!

1) What is the most recommended CFW: (SX OS, Reinx, RajinX)

2) Is a 512 GB Micro SD Card the biggest thing I can use for my Switch?

3) How Long Till Nintendo Stops This From Working?

This is still early days of Nintendo Switch So I'm unsure of whether to wait for a better CFW is a good idea, how stable and reliable are these CFWs and is it worth getting the right now?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been away from the Switch Community for a while, finally back and it's good to hear that the Switch can be used to play backups now, got a few questions to ask!

1) What is the most recommended CFW: (SX OS, Reinx, RajinX)

2) Is a 512 GB Micro SD Card the biggest thing I can use for my Switch?

3) How Long Till Nintendo Stops This From Working?

This is still early days of Nintendo Switch So I'm unsure of whether to wait for a better CFW is a good idea, how stable and reliable are these CFWs and is it worth getting the right now?
  1. The first option costs money and has the advantage of raw .XCI loading while the latter two (although RajNX is not a true CFW) are free but don't offer raw .XCI loading. However, you can convert all .XCI games into .NSP format with the program 4NXCI. Not to mention that updates and DLC must be installed as .NSP format so the .XCI format has its own shortcomings
  2. As long as its not fake
  3. The exploit all CFWs currently use works on all firmwares of unpatched Switch units. Its a hardware exploit and recently there have been ipatched Switch units that are not susceptible to the exploit. If you have not bought a Switch yet, its recommended to check the Serial Numbers thread for a list of unpatched serial numbers

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Deepl can't help either.
Is he banned? He's talking about sxos 1.9 that works better? And that since he's ban he's going to buy a switch?
My text translation hypothesis

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
  1. The first option costs money and has the advantage of raw .XCI loading while the latter two (although RajNX is not a true CFW) are free but don't offer raw .XCI loading. However, you can convert all .XCI games into .NSP format with the program 4NXCI. Not to mention that updates and DLC must be installed as .NSP format so the .XCI format has its own shortcomings
  2. As long as its not fake
  3. The exploit all CFWs currently use works on all firmwares of unpatched Switch units. Its a hardware exploit and recently there have been ipatched Switch units that are not susceptible to the exploit. If you have not bought a Switch yet, its recommended to check the Serial Numbers thread for a list of unpatched serial numbers

Interesting! I wonder how many .NSP Files / .XCI Files a 512GB can fit, how big are switch eshop games on average?

I may get my 2.X Switch hacked as soon as I'm up to date with everything, I still cannot believe backup loaders are really here, these CFWs have working backup loaders right like the Wii did or is their way of running games still needing some work?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a modified atmosphere that works. It's just as much a CFW as ReiNX, since ReiNX also is a modified Atmosphere.
Not really. ReiNX is closer to Hekate as its a bootloader built from the ground up with its own set of patches. The stuff it did borrow from Atmosphere is limited to LayeredFS. Not to mention the entity that is known as "RajNX" is nothing more than a compilation of other projects such as Hekate and Atmosphere; there is no source code that identifies itself as RajNX. The true difference between RajNX and Atmosphere besides the different bootloader are the IPS patches that rajkosto made shortly after ReiNX made its own ES patches.
Interesting! I wonder how many .NSP Files / .XCI Files a 512GB can fit, how big are switch eshop games on average?

I may get my 2.X Switch hacked as soon as I'm up to date with everything, I still cannot believe backup loaders are really here, these CFWs have working backup loaders right like the Wii did or is their way of running games still needing some work?
  • It depends on the game. Some indie titles are less than 1 GiB while there are some games that are over half the size of the Switch's NAND. 512 GB should suffice but remember that the bigger the SD card is, the bigger the chance is that it is fake
  • Backup launching is accomplished by patching the system to load external .XCI and .NSP files, depending on your CFW. SX OS has its own title manager that feeds .XCI files to the Switch and launches them. To play .NSP games with any CFW, you must first install them with a title manager such as Rommenu (the UI found in SX OS), DevMenu (copyrighted Nintendo program), or Tinfoil (FOSS homebrew). Once its installed, it can only be played in CFW as it will ask to verify your purchase in OFW.

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Doom+ wolfstein = up 40go ( update doom 8go) update wolfstein2 ( 8go)
You only have 460GB left
Knowing that the.sdcard 512go, is expensive, too expensive, and a lot of copy of sdcard 512go ( Chinese fake copy) it is cheaper to have 1 or 2 200GB sdcards, or 128GB (usb3)
Otherwise it's 12 min for 1 game only (big like doom+ update)

Knowing that homebrew prefer fat32 (data corruption) you will then have to buy another sd card for fat32+ sdcard 512go exfat, in short I quietly wait for a usb loader, or stream nas? network, to read my games stored on big hdd 2to or more costs less than a 200go sd
Sandisk uhs1 transfer speed on an sd128go sdxc
Filling sd128go ( 80mo/s)
It takes me four minutes to fill out a 128 sd
I have 2 of 128 sd's.
By the time I play xenoblade 5 min....
My PC has already filled out my sdcard number 2.. So annoying, but not a big problem.

Last edited by KHEOPS,

flypi

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone, I have updated to verdion 6.0.0 and I have put the sxos 1.9. When I have the CFW started and I put it in suspension, I consume the battery in a very silent way ... As of 10% the time. If I start from normal, at 1% battery time. Always speaking in the standby mode. Any more is this happening to you? Is failure of sxos 1.9?

Edit: I do not have the rcm activated. I know that with the ChoidujourNX, it was the option to autoactivate, so as not to burn efuses. But I deactivate it.

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I still haven't understood the interest of testing a firmware not officially released, not officially tested (debugging), in short, apart from having problems, I don't understand the interest? I am 5.1.0 I officially play 100% of the games without any problems here, no battery or other problems, tell me what game requires firmware 6.0? As of today?, i. e. Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 7:11 p.m.? Because it's incomprehensible how impatient it is,

The worst part of all this is post, or answers like that, because it's more stable? Oh, yeah? Then why doesn't he officially release it? With 100% debugging, it's in the test phase, isn't it?....
More stable is the objective to achieve Final firmware, this does not mean that a firmware leak is stable before the official release

Could Nintendo make you a good joke on April 1st? A firmware brick leak? Can we cdnsp? Freeshop? Or any other.... It would be funny, nintendo will spare itself the work of ban, since it is the impatient pirate, who banishes himself with console brick....

Last edited by KHEOPS,

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I still haven't understood the interest of testing a firmware not officially released, not officially tested (debugging), in short, apart from having problems, I don't understand the interest? I am 5.1.0 I officially play 100% of the games without any problems here, no battery or other problems, tell me what game requires firmware 6.0? As of today?, i. e. Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 7:11 p.m.? Because it's incomprehensible how impatient it is,

The worst part of all this is post, or answers like that, because it's more stable? Oh, yeah? Then why doesn't he officially release it? With 100% debugging, it's in the test phase, isn't it?....
More stable is the objective to achieve Final firmware, this does not mean that a firmware leak is stable before the official release

Could Nintendo make you a good joke on April 1st? A firmware brick leak? Can we cdnsp? Freeshop? Or any other.... It would be funny, nintendo will spare itself the work of ban, since it is the impatient pirate, who banishes himself with console brick....
No idea why you're writing on and on about this topic, but let me assure you: it doesn't brick the console. I installed it two weeks ago and it works fine. Superbanned anyway, so who cares.

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why am I talking about firmware 6.0?
What's in it for us? When we already have a hack? Games xci? NSPs? And so on...
And then explain to me why I've heard about the battery drain problem several times? No answer? As far as I know it's firmware 6.0 that we're reporting this problem not 5.1.0 no problem for me,
So we see comments here and there without a real answer, we all have the same hardware on switch, and you all install this 6.0 firmware so if there's a problem, everyone has to have it, or the guys are talking crap.

So firmware 6.0 will be useful when games don't ask for it before, and about the superior stability, nothing is proven, and I don't encounter any stability problems currently in 5.1.0 ofw, the only crash I had are homebrew psnes, retronX, so improved the stability of a system that has never crashed (With nintendo xci or nsp games)
,that's fine, but I can't wait to see what's different in 5.1.0 and this 6.0.

You say you're superbanned so who cares? No more reason not to rush to install a firmware that only adds network additions, since that's the purpose of this firmware, for the launch of online, so when you're superbanned? It doesn't help because you downloaded it to your PC, and since there is nothing like 6.0 games,...
that's my point of view.
In short, it is officially released tomorrow, my remarks are a little late, but people have been installing it for weeks.
See you soon!

Last edited by KHEOPS,

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why am I talking about firmware 6.0?
What's in it for us? When we already have a hack? Games xci? NSPs? And so on...
And then explain to me why I've heard about the battery drain problem several times? No answer? As far as I know it's firmware 6.0 that we're reporting this problem not 5.1.0 no problem for me,
So we see comments here and there without a real answer, we all have the same hardware on switch, and you all install this 6.0 firmware so if there's a problem, everyone has to have it, or the guys are talking crap.

So firmware 6.0 will be useful when games don't ask for it before, and about the superior stability, nothing is proven, and I don't encounter any stability problems currently in 5.1.0 ofw, the only crash I had are homebrew psnes, retronX, so improved the stability of a system that has never crashed (With nintendo xci or nsp games)
,that's fine, but I can't wait to see what's different in 5.1.0 and this 6.0.

You say you're superbanned so who cares? No more reason not to rush to install a firmware that only adds network additions, since that's the purpose of this firmware, for the launch of online, so when you're superbanned? It doesn't help because you downloaded it to your PC, and since there is nothing like 6.0 games,...
that's my point of view.
In short, it is officially released tomorrow, my remarks are a little late, but people have been installing it for weeks.
See you soon!
Not long until games requiring 6.0.0 release (certain that pokemon and smash will) and then you'll update anyway.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
It says that layeredfs is deactivated standard on 6.0 how do you reactive it? I think the devmenu is not working because of this.

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wurstpistole
Oh well, thank you! You don't understand why, it's no use to update to 6.0 ofw?
Layered fs? It doesn't matter. It doesn't work.
DevMenu ? It doesn't matter. It doesn't work.
Battery drain? Who cares?
I think you still don't understand anything.
To my post above? And now think a little bit about what you just said to your post.... So if everything works for you in 6.0, so much the better for you

I installed it two weeks ago and it works fine. Superbanned anyway, so who cares.
Works fine...
Draxzelex
By the way guys, the firmware 6.0 that rolled out today is actually different than the one that leaked over 2 weeks ago so expect more things that we're initially confirmed to be broken, broken.
Here
https://gbatemp.net/threads/psa-do-...mediately-e-g-6-0.516497/page-16#post-8287754

Remaining in ignorance is one thing, but teaching other forum members or elsewhere is not useful
Bye See you

Last edited by KHEOPS,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: i can't justify it cuz i got a miyoo mini, but damn i love the sp form factor