Hacking TCP Gecko / JGeckoU Help

xgorinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay. Good to know about that 10 thing being the only range that works. Also, it defaults to 10000000 to 50000000 when I select 10. Is everything after 40000000 not needed? And what does the (10) thing actually mean? Sorry for the dumb questions lol

ggd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like it will be a while before we get this. Trying to see if I can find the value through hex to dec

Sinanju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It also doesn't seem like money is all that worth it anyway. Having materials for new weapons/carnages seem to be more important.

xgorinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like any codes honestly. Or a trainer like that one for Xenoblades. But since I have no idea if anyone is working on them or not, I figured I'd try to do something... and money seemed like it SHOULD be the easiest to start with. Still not having any luck though :(

xgorinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried searching for HP and I'm not having much luck. I'll find quite a few values for HP, but when I heal or take damage in-game and do a refined search of the new value, it finds nothing. :(

Megax1222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been attempting to find some values as well. No luck. Almost seems like the values are constantly changing after a certain amount of time passes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What every rich scumbag thinks that they can put their dick on anything and get away with it