B67C840D-CC5A-4E5E-A462-214C2B72AEBC.jpeg

Reactions: hippy dave

xunuman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
i have a problem when go to sleep mode while playing music made the power button stop working(restart through payload fix this problem though ). Does anyone have any idea?

Phelepus

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i need help with this one. I've first tried it today, works on cartridge games and on home menu but when i enter a digitally downloaded game like Tetris 99 it crashes atmosphere. Any help with this?

Last edited by Phelepus,

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Anyone knows if this still works on 14.1.1? I've updated Tesla and that now works again, but I get an error when I select the Sys-tune overlay.

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi , try this

Thank you, this worked:) Although, I believe that the problem was that my content folder didn't contain the neccesary files, since I have somewhat recently re-installed a fresh copy of Atmosphere, and didn't realize I was missing the folder.

Anyway, this works now:)

Reactions: binkinator

Desconocido90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I assume it isn't possible to support OGG or OPUS by memory constraints.
A pity, since part of my collection are in those formats.

rash1613

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you add an option to only play while on the home menu? just a toggle or something?
I think the functionality may be added in a future version since a pr on github has been approved containing this feature, however until then I've implemented it in my own fork. This version of sys-tune only plays the song you choose on the home menu, pausing whenever you launch a game.
You can find it under the "Releases" tab here:
https://github.com/rakib-shahid/sys-tune-menu-only

Keep in mind though that this prevents you from using sys-tune in game at all and after reboots you may have to manually start playing the song again.
I'm also going to try to create a separate module that does only this, the repo is here:
https://github.com/rakib-shahid/sys-menumusic
^ this module works but the audio starts to crackle so I have to fix that.

CapitolLimited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
until then I've implemented it in my own fork. This version of sys-tune only plays the song you choose on the home menu, pausing whenever you launch a game.
You can find it under the "Releases" tab here:
https://github.com/rakib-shahid/sys-tune-menu-only

Keep in mind though that this prevents you from using sys-tune in game at all and after reboots you may have to manually start playing the song again.
I'm also going to try to create a separate module that does only this, the repo is here:
https://github.com/rakib-shahid/sys-menumusic
^ this module works but the audio starts to crackle so I have to fix that.

Best news I've heard for the Switch homebrew scene in a while. I hope you can get the crackles fixed. Would be a true game changer.

Reactions: rash1613

basuo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Best news I've heard for the Switch homebrew scene in a while. I hope you can get the crackles fixed. Would be a true game changer.
I second this. Been waiting for this feature since some time already. Keep up the good work. Hoping for crackles to be fixed 🙏

TotalJustice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

v2.0.0 is here :)

• Per title control (pause / play, in game volume and sys-tune volume)
  • Global default options (set sys-tune to be paused / playing by default, set volume of the game / sys-tune by default)
  • Bulk song adding (add an entire folder to the playlist)
  • Any changes made are now saved to a config file, so they're retained after reboot
  • A blacklist feature is added for games that fatal when using sys-tune (causes sys-tune to close itself on launching a blacklisted game and will automatically re-launch itself when exiting the game)
  • A few bug fixes
It seems that most people would like music to play only on the home menu. Seeing as no one reads the readme, I'll instead write a little guide here ;)

How to play music only on the home menu (guide)​

1. Launch sys-tune overlay
  2. Scroll down to "Play / Pause" section and click on "Tune (default)" once until it says "Pause"
  3. Whilst on the home menu and without a game launched in the background, scroll down to "Play / Pause" section and click on "Tune" twice until it says "Play" (it will say "Play" by default, but you need to click the option at least once for it to be saved to the config file)

What's next?​

I'd like to improve the overlay ui a little bit. Some ideas include:
  • option to reset all settings to default (can be currently achieved by deleting the config file)
  • Option to see info on each option. Example, pressing X on any option would show some text better explaining the option in more detail
  • Option to save / load playlist
  • Option to start a playlist automatically.
  • Per title playlist saving option (maybe, seems unlikely anyone would want this)
No promises when the above will be done, might be in a few weeks, months, years of never :lol:

The_Legend_of_Zelda__Tears_of_the_Kingdom_20230907_112435_00.jpg

The_Legend_of_Zelda__Tears_of_the_Kingdom_20230907_112453_00.jpg

https://github.com/HookedBehemoth/sys-tune/releases/tag/v2.0.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo