Hacking SX Pro Stock

Hasslehogg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys

going to bite the bullet after initially holding out, I am looking for a reliable site which has SX Pro stock and will send to the UK in the next 2 weeks with decent communication via email (OS license quickly whilst waiting on physical delivery of dongle)

does anyone know of any sites please or have recently ordered to the UK and have it already?

info would be much appreciated, all the sites I see look the same with just different names

thanks in advance

xy-maps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try to order it from axiogame, they have a DHL express shipping option (4 working days from China) and it isn‘t market as sold out. But that doesnt mean thay have it in stock:unsure:

The linsence is tied to the dongle so there is no chance to get the license via mail. Only if you order sperate the OS only.

Do not order it from shop1media like me:D I preordered it at day 1 and they still didnt got in stock from China...

Hasslehogg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try to order it from axiogame, they have a DHL express shipping option (4 working days from China) and it isn‘t market as sold out. But that doesnt mean thay have it in stock:unsure:

The linsence is tied to the dongle so there is no chance to get the license via mail. Only if you order sperate the OS only.

Do not order it from shop1media like me:D I preordered it at day 1 and they still didnt got in stock from China...
thanks for the info, will take a look

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff