SX PRO Confirmation and Shipping Window (First Batch)

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered mine de 17th may on shop01media, their message was that they get it by the end of june and that everyone wont be getting it on first batch.

As long as it arrives first week of july or earlier i m reasonably happy. But it seems that people from other shops will be getting it earlier despite paying less money and preordering later.
Shop01 was one of the first to offer the preorder. I'm betting they sold a LOT

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I was to buy the licence from r4card.co.uk right now, have they said a date for the licence to be sent, and will the licence come in waves like the hardware. (They can have unlimited keys right?) Specifically asking about r4card.co.uk

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
5 months was a rushed launch?
For a factory, yes it can be, that depends on if they changed something on the way to go and asked to "fix" the units that were already done. Adding things to an already finished product doesn't work properly sometimes...

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered mine the same day modchipdirect was listed as official retailer. I also received my email as well and posted it on reddit. Super pumped.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
For a factory, yes it can be, that depends on if they changed something on the way to go and asked to "fix" the units that were already done. Adding things to an already finished product doesn't work properly sometimes...
and how do you know they changed something?

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If they really delay the OS Keys and not sent them on the 15th I am super pissed, cuz then TX just betray the Customers.

asnka

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
giphy.gif

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm Cheat Customers?
It’s not cheating anything. when you preorder XS OS did it say that you would receive it on the 15th? Doubtful. It LAUNCHES the 15th and then it’s first come first serve, naturally. Why should you get XS OS just because the delivery is electronic? SO someone who Orders XS OS on the 15th should get it before people who have been waiting since last month?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You guys think people will drop the payload and sd files for free?
I hope not

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Stock of OS is unlimited and they can sent it per Mail so we should get it on 15th so it is kinda cheating If I recive it after any Pro User since shipping is instant.

Reactions: TotalJustice

DiJornios

DiJiorno
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't that like the compromise tho, because at least people have something we don't like every physical vs digital argument ever?

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Stock of OS is unlimited and they can sent it per Mail so we should get it on 15th so it is kinda cheating If I recive it after any Pro User since shipping is instant.
But describe the definition of cheating and how it applies to what you’re saying. For the record, I’d be pretty bummed if OS buyers don’t get it on the 15th

Last edited by tomhanks69,
Reactions: thequickbrownfox

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got info from them on the 2nd batch and bad news for me.
I'm in the 2nd batch they told me that in the email I also asked them since it says ETA end of June if that means they will have the Shipment by that date or is that when I will have to product and they told me they had no ETA on the 2nd batch.
So looks like the ETA end of June they have posted is just a place holder they put for the hell of it.

Rel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got info from them on the 2nd batch and bad news for me.
I'm in the 2nd batch they told me that in the email I also asked them since it says ETA end of June if that means they will have the Shipment by that date or is that when I will have to product and they told me they had no ETA on the 2nd batch.
So looks like the ETA end of June they have posted is just a place holder they put for the hell of it.
Well that sucks, I'm honestly considering cancelling my preorder and getting just the OS since that will be available sooner than the 2nd batch.

Sweglord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that sucks, I'm honestly considering cancelling my preorder and getting just the OS since that will be available sooner than the 2nd batch.
If you're okay with launching the payload from your own device(which wouldn't be often if you keep your switch on sleep mode), I feel like that's the way to go if you want it earlier and do not want to wait for the dongle considering we dont even have an ETA for the 2nd Batch

Reactions: matias3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: "wake up dr frema. wake up and smell da ashes.."