Homebrew RELEASE Switch Remote Play - Stream your PC to your Switch

0000zee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have a problem when running the app it said "Virtual Controller connection failed with error code: 0xe0000001"

mrgames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Moehammered Beyond amazing app, enjoy using it alot, while shushing my Steamdeck & Ally Rog desires. Any way to map the Mouse Left Button Click to the "A" button. Like this I'd have the Mouse mapped to Left Stick, and the Mouse Left Click mapped to A, making it feel more like a controller setup.

Treskatae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: mathew77

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a small problem with both this and chiaki. They both black screen when I load them but eventually load after about 1 minute. It's kind of annoying, is there any possible fix? I hold R when launching a game to load them both and I updated both. Other games and homebrew apps load immediately from what I can tell.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solved my other issues, but it's not working as a controller for me in Windows. It only works as a mouse I went into gamepad config for Windows but when I moved the joystick or pressed any buttons they don't work, only if they're mouse buttons?

Last edited by Jayinem,

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Solved my other issues, but it's not working as a controller for me in Windows. It only works as a mouse I went into gamepad config for Windows but when I moved the joystick or pressed any buttons they don't work, only if they're mouse buttons?
you are toggling between mouse and the pad by presing and holding - for 1.8sec ofc ?

Btw mouse is working like crap for you too :D? it choppy and stopping when using custom controllers :D

Reactions: Jayinem

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to play Tales of Arise, Tomb Raider Underworld, PCSX 2 with no problems, but for some reason when I start Persona 4 Golden it blinks constantly. Doesn't do that on my PC only on my Switch.
Post automatically merged:

you are toggling between mouse and the pad by presing and holding - for 1.8sec ofc ?

Btw mouse is working like crap for you too :D? it choppy and stopping when using custom controllers :D

Yeah mouse is kinda slow.

Last edited by Jayinem,

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I was able to play Tales of Arise, Tomb Raider Underworld, PCSX 2 with no problems, but for some reason when I start Persona 4 Golden it blinks constantly. Doesn't do that on my PC only on my Switch.
i was able to run moonlight insted

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried moonlight 1-2 years ago briefly. What are the benefits of moonlight over SRP? Don't you have to be on your PC to start the game then run moonlight?

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I tried moonlight 1-2 years ago briefly. What are the benefits of moonlight over SRP? Don't you have to be on your PC to start the game then run moonlight?
iam using it with gfexp and no it is connection and you can run whatever you want but it is crushing abit on exit. Benefits idk this one here is so configurable that it is almost too annoying to setup and mouse emulation is working like crap on third pt controllers but on og cons are not the best also.

xfresh58

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
good afternoon, I encountered this problem, the program only works if the switch is connected to the same network as the computer, and if the switch is connected to another network, the program does not connect to the computer, please help

jamesexo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello ,

i just discovered this programme , it's all good thx :)

just a black screen when i launched a game , i fixed it bye change the fullscreen to windowed and i's now totally fonctional

good job

Last edited by jamesexo,

flyonch

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
The sound doesn't work, what could be the reason?
Post automatically merged:

The sound doesn't work, what could be the reason?

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why minus button is no longer working to switch between mouse and controller? I hold it down or press it doesn't do anything.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two problems

Can't get mouse to work I've tried holding minus for a few seconds it does nothing, tried touching touch screen for a few seconds nothing. Tried changing the button that toggles mouse/gamepad in settings nothing.

Full screen gives me a black screen in games. The controls still work fine, if I do windowed full screen it shows up fine. I finally got the picture to show up fullscreen but it's frozen. So in order words, if I want to play on my PC monitor fullscreen I can use the Switch as a controller but I can't do it on the actual switch screen. I have my PC set as 1920x1080 (in settings and same resolution on my actual PC) and Switch resolution 1280x720.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto