Homebrew RELEASE Switch Remote Play - Stream your PC to your Switch

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Two problems

Can't get mouse to work I've tried holding minus for a few seconds it does nothing, tried touching touch screen for a few seconds nothing. Tried changing the button that toggles mouse/gamepad in settings nothing.

Full screen gives me a black screen in games. The controls still work fine, if I do windowed full screen it shows up fine. I finally got the picture to show up fullscreen but it's frozen. So in order words, if I want to play on my PC monitor fullscreen I can use the Switch as a controller but I can't do it on the actual switch screen. I have my PC set as 1920x1080 (in settings and same resolution on my actual PC) and Switch resolution 1280x720.
this is outdated and bugged as quack dude :D let it go

Goosehandler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all - I have read through all of the documentation I can find regarding switch-remote-play-host.exe. But at this point I’m bewildered because I cannot find this .exe literally anywhere.

I’m willing to chalk this up to simply not having my firewall/antivirus configured properly, but even when searching from within the files of the GitHub page, there is no listing for switch-remote-play-host.exe. The only .exe file that I can find is ffmpeg.exe, so now I’m doubting whether the switch-remote-play-host.exe file is even reaching my computer at all when I try to download from the GitHub page.

Can someone shed any light here, or perhaps just link me directly to the switch-remote-play-host.exe file? I’m stumped at this point. Thank you

mrcroket

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all - I have read through all of the documentation I can find regarding switch-remote-play-host.exe. But at this point I’m bewildered because I cannot find this .exe literally anywhere.

I’m willing to chalk this up to simply not having my firewall/antivirus configured properly, but even when searching from within the files of the GitHub page, there is no listing for switch-remote-play-host.exe. The only .exe file that I can find is ffmpeg.exe, so now I’m doubting whether the switch-remote-play-host.exe file is even reaching my computer at all when I try to download from the GitHub page.

Can someone shed any light here, or perhaps just link me directly to the switch-remote-play-host.exe file? I’m stumped at this point. Thank you
Just use moonlight and sunshine.

Reactions: mathew77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto