Hacking Switch hack beginner

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello, I would like to know what does the hack of a switch permit ? Homebrew, games, ban risks,...

Thanks

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
hello, I would like to know what does the hack of a switch permit ?
Everything you want? What's that for a question? The better question is, is your switch exploitable through fusée gelée or not?

Homebrew, games, ban risks,...
Is all possible. But you should definitely use a emuMMC. That reduces your risk getting banned.

Reactions: x65943
D

Deleted User

Some benefits to hacking a switch are emulators, running other OSes like Linux and Android, Free Games, Game mods and cheats, and video and audio players.If you do hack your switch you should automatically assume you will be banned eventually.

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh okay thanks... Because I hacked my Wiiu and my 3ds but I don’t know anything about Switch hack, is It hard to hack a switch ? Should I wait some year as for the wii u ?

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only thing that's harder is pushing payloads and initially installing autoRCM

I don't think there is much reason to wait unless you are very scared of getting banned. No guarantee that will ever be ironed out.

Reactions: Pokpoko

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hacking your switch enables your unit to play homebrew and pirated games and other OS such as Linux and Android also a stand alone emulator Lakka (exclusive for Gamecube and Wii Games)
Older units can be modded via Fuse-Glee (Atmosphere / SXOS Dongle) All other current models need a hard mod (which is not pubic for purchase yet.

Keep im mind if you don't want your switch banned it is best to use a dualboot and also enable incognito or 90NDS reading the link below can help you more about this new world of modding for the switch

https://switch.homebrew.guide/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0