Switch downloaded updates while on Atmosphere

Nenoss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
So, i was connecting to wi fi on atmosphere, but while i was configuring 90dns, it told me that updates were downloaded for both Game Boy and Game Boy Advance online apps (which i installed with NSPs) AND System Firmware updates. now it asks me if i wanna restart the console to install the updates whenever i wanna play GB and GBA. is there a way around this? like deleting the downloaded firmware to install in some way? im also wondering if this means im banned, since it downloaded stuff i don't officially have from Nintendo servers.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i was connecting to wi fi on atmosphere, but while i was configuring 90dns, it told me that updates were downloaded for both Game Boy and Game Boy Advance online apps (which i installed with NSPs) AND System Firmware updates. now it asks me if i wanna restart the console to install the updates whenever i wanna play GB and GBA. is there a way around this? like deleting the downloaded firmware to install in some way? im also wondering if this means im banned, since it downloaded stuff i don't officially have from Nintendo servers.
Your banned

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
If Nintendo was able to see your nsp installed titles it's very likely that you will get banned.
90dns or exosphere should be enabled before connecting to the internet.

You're probably not banned yet, but there are very high chances you will.

Regarding the update nag, if you're using tinfoil you can try the option "Reset Required Version" in the installed tab or reinstalling the nsps.

Last edited by Zkajavier,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Nintendo was able to see your nsp installed titles it's very likely that you will get banned.
90dns or mesosphere should be enabled before connecting to the internet.

You're probably not banned yet, but there are very high chances you will.

Regarding the update nag, if you're using tinfoil you can try the option "Reset Required Version" in the installed tab or reinstalling the nsps.
esosphere has never been a protection against getting banned

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
esosphere has never been a protection against getting banned
If exosphere is anything like incognito, which allegedly it is. Then it is enough protection against getting banned. I've been using it for many years already while constantly doing all the dirty things a person can possibly do with no ban.

So don't mind me if I politely disagree.

But let's not get derailed here. Keep things on topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)