• Replies 844
  • Likes 72

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
I am now a master at this thing guys thanks to great help!
Running Dragon Quest Builders via Pinbal FX3!
This definitively works!
Going for Kirby now!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I may need help here: " run a fs_mitm containing CFW release"
Can someone pm me?

Don't mind this!
All I can tell you is that you need to edit the hekate.ini file with some code to get LayeredFS (hope I got that right!) working!
Gotta move now! Be back soon.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont get this last step, Theres a link for prob some program but when I get to the link it says they ve taken the program off for some reason unknown. What should I do from there?
Go to SimonMKWii's discord server for the files. They were posted without the creator's permission and without crediting him.

Reactions: Hondyn

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Go to SimonMKWii's discord server for the files. They were posted without the creator's permission and without crediting him.
No the issue WAS the credit, he doesn't want the files to be associated with him in any way, you can see his drama thread on here in the other section.

RyFol1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This honestly sounds like a sure fire way to get your switch banned. Seems like it would be the easiest thing in the world to detect when someone is running a different game to the title ID

Thetoto

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This honestly sounds like a sure fire way to get your switch banned. Seems like it would be the easiest thing in the world to detect when someone is running a different game to the title ID
Just don't go online, simple as that. Every backup loading method is a way to get banned.
Just restore a nand backup after doing some tests.

Reactions: RyFol1234

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Get a title id of any game you have installed

I'm on 5.1, no games installed, should I install a Demo from the eshop just to have something with a title ID installed? Should work right?

I also have a cartridge of SMO with 1.3 update installed on system, does this count as a usable title ID? Thanks! :switch:

Thetoto

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm on 5.1, no games installed, should I install a Demo from the eshop just to have something with a title ID installed? Should work right?

I also have a cartridge of SMO with 1.3 update installed on system, does this count as a usable title ID? Thanks! :switch:
Yes but you need the card

Awstoned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you download the layeredfs system module that was in the last step? Respectfully it has been removed from the linked post, so if you haven't got that there is no point continuing.
I didn’t get a copy of it am I assed out?

willhack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i dont understand this. i think we need a physical game and a digital game? i currently only have super mario Odyssey.

dave11674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
one this guys, when you make the folder on the sd card, the target title id, is this reversed ?? or normal way round ?

dave

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I need the 2 versions (digital+physical)? And a digital DEMO works with full game cartridge?

no mate just get on eshop and install fortnite
this is what they are doing

ive not nailed it yet like

nearly there heheh

dave

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh. Save injecting via Checkpoint 3.3.0 also works for injected games. Tried Monster Hunter Double Cross (XX) over Skyrim, went into the CFW mode, backup my savegame for "Skyrim" and it was actually the Monster Hunter save files. Started a new game on Monster Hunter with a female character, just to make sure. Then I went back into Checkpoint and restored my old save file and it worked perfectly.

Fyi, seems like injecting Monster Hunter X/ Generations (3DS) save games into the Switch version works as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j